Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Old Jul 15th 2012, 8:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Originally Posted by Sue
Looks like a fantastic day and a great time was had by all.

Great pics!!!
Hi Sue, it was an outstanding day and the biggest we have had yet. Polly was there to help remove the tree the next day too.

so glad its over for another year though lol
Old Jul 15th 2012, 9:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Hi Sue, it was an outstanding day and the biggest we have had yet. Polly was there to help remove the tree the next day too.

so glad its over for another year though lol
Just like Boxing Day it was
Old Jul 15th 2012, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic - thanks for sharing!!!
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just like Boxing Day it was
Old Jul 16th 2012, 8:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAdreaming
Great pic - thanks for sharing!!!
yir welcome
Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:34 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

the celtic nations won the game 3 - 2
it was a battlefield!
the spirit these guys show on the field is amazing and show that the day is worth fighting for lol
Or you just hate each other
Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sue
Looks like a fantastic day and a great time was had by all.

Great pics!!!
It does. Makes me want to move there just for that !
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Or you just hate each other
lol, well they do for 90 mins pal
but most of these guys a friends off the field
cross that line and the friendship is forgotten till the final whistle lol
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by BEVS
It does. Makes me want to move there just for that !
a lot of people think thats its a bit hard meeting with strangers, but we have all had to do that at the start. theres a core of about 100 expats who turn up every year and these are the guys who really make these meets work
it would be really easy for them to think that they have done their bit and have no need to meet new people
but for some reason they turn up meet after meet to help welcome new people
and the piss up lol

these are the people i am most fond of

if it wasnt for this forum I wouldnt be doing this each year
i still havent a clue why i do it, but i do know the day after i feel great!

i already have plans for next year, just hope we get the weather though
Old Jul 17th 2012, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

blondiefee is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a fantastic day... looking forward to being there - hope you'll still be running days like this - got a few years to go yet.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 10:24 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

a lot of people think thats its a bit hard meeting with strangers, but we have all had to do that at the start. theres a core of about 100 expats who turn up every year and these are the guys who really make these meets work
it would be really easy for them to think that they have done their bit and have no need to meet new people
and the piss up lol

Old Jul 17th 2012, 10:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by blondiefee
Looks like a fantastic day... looking forward to being there - hope you'll still be running days like this - got a few years to go yet.
the good thing about the coast is there are so many expats groups having something on every months

at the weekend one group are having a christmas in july at the german club. good food and great beer. there are curry nights, girls nights out, book clubs, coffee mornings and movie nights

most of these groups are small and its not as scary as going to a huge meet like the one at the weekend.
the one at the weekend is designed so that all these groups can come together for one even to welcome as many new people as possible.

the big shame is most of there groups are on facebook only and never shown on here. thats a bit sad because a lot of them used this forum to help them settle here and found a lot of their friends they have in their groups. I tend to try and hit as many groups including this site so that more people have a chance of seeing it. by the time you get here im sure their will be many expat groups still going, fading and some new ones. good luck
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:19 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

and the piss up lol

And a bloody good job you do n all mate,a lot of people appreciate it,esp when you bring yer gorgeous missus along
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
And a bloody good job you do n all mate,a lot of people appreciate it,esp when you bring yer gorgeous missus along
lol someones gotta be the face.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lol someones gotta be The Face.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.