Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Its that time of year again folks. time to drum up support for our Christmas in July event.
This event is the 6th held on the gold coast. expats from Brissie, the sunshine coast, tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England V Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There is a visit from Santa. The club will supply free foot at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap ands its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world

The game kicks off at 12 on the 14th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore
Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coats Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

polly or pen, can you fix the title lol
Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:54 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
polly or pen, can you fix the title lol
I was thinking maybe it was a play on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, perhaps a Soapy and his Gold Coat. I would buy a ticket
Old Apr 19th 2012, 9:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Tis done but I quite liked it before.

Although they're not for me, I did show my face for a brief moment in time a couple of years back, everyone who's around should find the time to attend, Soapy and the gang do an awesome job and 99.99999% of people have a great time.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Its that time of year again folks. time to drum up support for our Christmas in July event.
This event is the 6th held on the gold coast. expats from Brissie, the sunshine coast, tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England V Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There is a visit from Santa. The club will supply free foot at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap ands its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world

The game kicks off at 12 on the 14th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore
If I'm back from Italy by then, I'll be there....pizzas are good though so I might stay here longer
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by northernbird
I was thinking maybe it was a play on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, perhaps a Soapy and his Gold Coat. I would buy a ticket

i know i know, im a fool
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Tis done but I quite liked it before.

Although they're not for me, I did show my face for a brief moment in time a couple of years back, everyone who's around should find the time to attend, Soapy and the gang do an awesome job and 99.99999% of people have a great time.
thanks pen for the change and thanks for the comment
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If I'm back from Italy by then, I'll be there....pizzas are good though so I might stay here longer
just in time polly
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

heres the FB page to give everyone an idea of who will be attending
http://www.facebook.com/events/281440658609169/
Old Apr 19th 2012, 4:56 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed me and ROMFT can make it NEXT year
Old Apr 19th 2012, 7:26 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

We will be there - its a great day for all the family
Old Apr 19th 2012, 7:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rasen78
Fingers crossed me and ROMFT can make it NEXT year
lets hope so
Old Apr 19th 2012, 7:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
We will be there - its a great day for all the family
wouldnt be the same without you pal
Old Apr 20th 2012, 1:59 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Mate have some gun players who are very interested in playing for the 3 lions, also double bonus they have never attended before, so it brings a few more people in. Is Dicko organising our shambles (i mean team) again this year?
Old Apr 20th 2012, 7:12 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Might tag along.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.