Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Going to move into the country and eat alot of peaches...

Going to move into the country and eat alot of peaches...

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:09 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Going to move into the country and eat alot of peaches...

...Well I want to. I love Western Australia, been in Perth for over a year now and I have fallen in love with a small town in the southwest corner . The plan is to buy a plot and build our dream home
Just need to convince hubby a bit more.

Anybody else got to Australia planned to stay somewhere then decided that they want to move 6 hours down the road, where they only have 1 supermarket, no crappy malls selling the same stuff as any other mall.

A place where the Aussies out number the Poms (heaven).
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to move into the country and eat alot of peaches...

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
...Well I want to. I love Western Australia, been in Perth for over a year now and I have fallen in love with a small town in the southwest corner . The plan is to buy a plot and build our dream home

Anybody else got to Australia planned to stay somewhere then decided that they want to move 6 hours down the road, where they only have 1 supermarket, no crappy malls selling the same stuff as any other mall.

Ah, good luck to you.

Our plan is to wait until the kids have done school and got jobs etc then we're going to tour Australia and find our little piece of heaven. I'm pretty close to heaven already though
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:22 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Ah, good luck to you.

Our plan is to wait until the kids have done school and got jobs etc then we're going to tour Australia and find our little piece of heaven. I'm pretty close to heaven already though
I cant wait that long Mias only 5 months

Been checking out kit homes as an alternative build, some of them are amazing. I know when you say kithome you think cheap and nasty, but I've found some really beautiful houses.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I cant wait that long Mias only 5 months

Been checking out kit homes as an alternative build, some of them are amazing. I know when you say kithome you think cheap and nasty, but I've found some really beautiful houses.

Well I'm OK, my youngest is nearly 8, and there certainly won't be any more!. So it gives us plenty of time to build up some cash.

I like the kit homes, there are some really nice ones about. I like the look of Queenslanders, but the drawback is I'd have to move there (only kidding )
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:29 pm
still perthforme

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well I'm OK, my youngest is nearly 8, and there certainly won't be any more!. So it gives us plenty of time to build up some cash.

I like the kit homes, there are some really nice ones about. I like the look of Queenslanders, but the drawback is I'd have to move there (only kidding )
I checked out Queenslanders. most companys deliver all over ozzyland
Storybook Cottages and Harkaway homes are my faves
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I checked out Queenslanders. most companys deliver all over ozzyland
Storybook Cottages and Harkaway homes are my faves

Phew
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

We drove down and around that bottom corner - it was mighty quiet - for us anyway. Good luck to you I've found my dream and it hasn't become a nightmare yet
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I've found my dream and it hasn't become a nightmare yet
Might be if I move there soon

G
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:46 pm
still perthforme

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
Thats why I havent named the town, keeping it all to myself
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

G
Nah, I know you're a pussycat, you just don't get enough milk sometimes and you get narky
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why I havent named the town, keeping it all to myself
No....I meant the Gold coast

G
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

Nah, I know you're a pussycat, you just don't get enough milk sometimes and you get narky
I've got a trapped nerve in my neck....and it's making me more grumpy than usual

That's why I am on here today.

G
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I've got a trapped nerve in my neck....and it's making me more grumpy than usual

That's why I am on here today.

G
See, I told ya - too much peering out of that window Can't a winsome wench manipulate for you
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Can't a winsome wench manipulate for you
Maybe.....if I get to the Gold coast

Are you winsome?

G
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:06 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe.....if I get to the Gold coast

Are you winsome?

G
No but she is bucksom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.