Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Go on then who's going to win the cup final...

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Winners
Liverpool
56.00%
West Ham
44.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Go on then who's going to win the cup final...

Old May 11th 2006, 7:29 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go on then who's going to win the cup final...

Originally Posted by john_w
Next to the pile of ironing hunney
Classic!
Old May 11th 2006, 7:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I hate Nazis, so I'm going for Liverpool.
Go on explain, you know you want to
Old May 11th 2006, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john_w
Next to the pile of ironing hunney
I think that's meant to be funny?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:34 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I think that's meant to be funny?
Cas you're a mate so..........nah bollocks, piss off from my thread you silly bint
Old May 11th 2006, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Cas you're a mate so..........nah bollocks, piss off from my thread you silly bint

I'm here to hijack ..

How are you...not seen you for ages !
Old May 11th 2006, 7:41 pm

I'm here to hijack ..

How are you...not seen you for ages !
I'm excited and pissed off at the same time.

We're ok thanks.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:42 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Go on explain, you know you want to
Three words for you.

Inter City Firm
Old May 11th 2006, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

I'm excited and pissed off at the same time.

We're ok thanks.
lol....explain yourself

first the excited...then the pissed off
Old May 11th 2006, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by renth
Three words for you.

Inter City Firm
Quite a few black members of the ICF.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

It has got to be West Ham.

Liverpool will start as the obvious underdogs as they have not have the history or tradition as West Ham but I see a West Ham win because Liverpool are such a poor team. Were they not 30 odd points behind the Premiership winners this season or was that last season but any way they were soo far behind but you never know,they may win because they can always win the odd cup game as they have done so before. My prediction is 2.1 to the ammers.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:47 pm

lol....explain yourself

first the excited...then the pissed off
The cup final, looking forward to it but gutted I'm not there.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

The cup final, looking forward to it but gutted I'm not there.
Ah...of course.....silly me.

Is it tomorrow?

Where are you watching it?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:52 pm

Ah...of course.....silly me.

Is it tomorrow?

Where are you watching it?
Indoors.
Old May 11th 2006, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

Indoors.
lol.......in a pub or at home you daft bugger?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

It will be interesting to see if the Liverpool fans leave the Millennium Stadium with any toilets and not do the same as they did at Old Trafford.

I can see the headlines in the red tabloids on Sunday morning.

Exclusive!!!

Scouse Fans nick toilets!!

L.F.C spokesman says,the fans had nothing tooloos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.