Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Go Bananas aka jill and warren

Wikiposts

Go Bananas aka jill and warren

Old May 7th 2008, 12:10 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Go Bananas aka jill and warren

I remember Jill's diaries well and really enjoyed them.

I wish them all the best.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
Dont know these people but where are they living in Wales?
Swansea
Old May 7th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Thanks for asking hun.

His operation went well but they have still to detect the infection.

He has to have a pace maker fitted and is having problems with his mobility slight paralysis down left hand side of his body.

He has been transferred to High Wycome Hospital and will remain there for another 5 weeks.

Has to take lots of meds and will continue to do so for rest of his life.

He is upbeat and I phone him every day jesus you should see my phone bill lol.

I hope to get back to the UK when he gets out of hospital and spend a few weeks with him whilst he is recovering.

Its times like these that you realise just how far away you are from you loved ones.

One good thing has come out of it and thats the fact that Ian and my mum are now talking again after being estranged for over 20 years.

Lifes to bloody short to fall out with family and friends.

Mags

PS the pole dancing was hillarious

Glad his operation went well, at least he didn’t lose his sight the doctor can now concentrate in finding out how he got the infection.
Taking medication isn’t as bad as you think for the rest of his life, at least he is a live, he's only paying small price for it.
A friend mum had stroke she was also paralysis, couldn’t even speak, she went to rehab for 6 weeks.
She had physio & speech therapy everyday while she stayed in the hospital, & difference was amazing, so have hope & faith.
Real good news about your mum too, life is defiantly too short to waste, now Good news for you is, you don’t have to rush to get back to UK, you can wait until he gets home, he would need you more at home to help him around.
Old May 7th 2008, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Those diaries eh ...

Great reading, a pity they dried up.

Good luck to Jill & Warren where ever you end up in life ... Shine on you crazy diamonds!

Jill, if you're reading this ...

Please be sure to send me a link to the blog ... I for one can't wait for the new adventure to be serialised.

Love

For those who remember jill and her fab diaries giving so much info to people moving to Australia and building a house.

Jil and Warren have returned to UK Wales to be exact moved 7 days ago.

They are very very happy and if I know Jill they will move again maybe France or maybe Italy who knows.

Just want to wish them all the best in their new adventure.

Jill has asked me to tell Tracyw that she is so sorry for not being in touch as she has been so busy with the house move and she has not forgotten you.

Can you please PM me with your contact number so she can keep in touch

Maggy
Old May 7th 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Those diaries eh ...

Great reading, a pity they dried up.

Good luck to Jill & Warren where ever you end up in life ... Shine on you crazy diamonds!

Jill, if you're reading this ...

Please be sure to send me a link to the blog ... I for one can't wait for the new adventure to be serialised.

Love

What ever happened to the potatoe peeler diaries

They were also a good read
Old May 7th 2008, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Hey Mags ...

Remember this ? ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...Peeler+Diaries

It's actually quite laughable.

x

What ever happened to the potatoe peeler diaries

They were also a good read
Old May 7th 2008, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Jill has asked me to tell Tracyw that she is so sorry for not being in touch as she has been so busy with the house move and she has not forgotten you.
Hi Maggy.
TraceyW doesn't come into the Barbie very often, so i will give her a ring tonight and tell her about this.
Old May 7th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Hey Mags ...

Remember this ? ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...Peeler+Diaries

It's actually quite laughable.

x
Just pissed myself laughing reading that agian lol ace
Old May 7th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi Maggy.
TraceyW doesn't come into the Barbie very often, so i will give her a ring tonight and tell her about this.

Thanks doll have sent tracey a PM also.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:03 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely loved the Banana Diaries. We started the emigration process to Perth in Dec 2004 and it was brilliant reading Jill's adventures in Perth. I always hoped I'd meet her one day.

I was very sorry when the diaries stopped (and "Three Legs" is still at the top of my personal hit list ).

I am stunned to hear that Jill and family have moved back to the UK and wish them all the best. You never know maybey they'll ping-pong back

Gina
Old May 7th 2008, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by GinaUK
(and "Three Legs" is still at the top of my personal hit list )