Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Glitter jailed for abusing young girls

Wikiposts

Glitter jailed for abusing young girls

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glitter jailed for abusing young girls

Originally Posted by walla1
yes, I could bore him to death with WJT (Walla's Joke Torture)
well it works on here
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
well it works on here
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I SAW IT ON THE TELLY TONIGHT MATE, ONCE I HEARD WHAT HE GOT I HAD TO SWITCH OFF...........wee prick...they should make him listen to his own songs
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:26 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I SAW IT ON THE TELLY TONIGHT MATE, ONCE I HEARD WHAT HE GOT I HAD TO SWITCH OFF...........wee prick...they should make him listen to his own songs
so you don't wanna be in his gang?

come on come on.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

so you don't wanna be in his gang?

come on come on.
not much of a gang now!!!! and if he sings that in there, they just might
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:31 pm
Keeping it fairly real

not much of a gang now!!!! and if he sings that in there, they just might
I wonder if they have segregated jails over there, you know to keep the nonces away from the general prison population, could be interesting if they don't....

and that would save me flying over to tell him jokes
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I wonder if they have segregated jails over there, you know to keep the nonces away from the general prison population, could be interesting if they don't....

and that would save me flying over to tell him jokes
i doubt it....but he will be out soon anyway
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:35 pm
Keeping it fairly real

i doubt it....but he will be out soon anyway

a lot of damage can be done in a few months mate

right I'm off for a run, I'll see if I can make up some jokes on me way
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:10 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

VILE man ,glad he's off the streets even if it is only for a few months.
Words cannot describe how much I'd love to see this scum 6ft under

Donna.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:18 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
VILE man ,glad he's off the streets even if it is only for a few months.
Words cannot describe how much I'd love to see this scum 6ft under

Donna.
Yep, makes you sick doesn't it - vile vile vile.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a really bizarre website - will see if I can find it, that is not his but he is in full agreement with whatever is posted. It has press comments either about the "allegations" - just put him down for christ's sake and about his records - almost as if they were of equal importance.

http://www.garyglitter.tk/

Then click on glitter daily news on the left
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yep, makes you sick doesn't it - vile vile vile.

He's got to be running out of countries to hide in. When he's released, the press will find out where he settles and it'll start all over again.

This is better than a firing squad; the bloke won't EVER find peace.

The sentence he got was bloody ridiculous though.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:15 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
He's got to be running out of countries to hide in. When he's released, the press will find out where he settles and it'll start all over again.

This bloke NEVER deserves to find peace

Donna.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

LET HIM ROT IN JAIL!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:31 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart

I wish every paedophile got the same attention from the newspapers. Why is it only the famous ones?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.