Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gillard, Gillard, gone?

Gillard, Gillard, gone?

Old Jun 28th 2013, 9:18 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gillard, Gillard, gone?

As racist rubbish like this is considered acceptable on BE I am asking for my account to be deleted. I no longer want to be associated with those full of hatred nor do I want to post on a board where it is considered acceptable. We are all immigrants here and the sense of superiority of those like Mr Grumpy, Keel, Ned Kelly and others is shameful and disrespectful.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good job mods. It's tough being a mod and this is about the policy of BE, not the mods. Too much hate is allowed.

Good bye.
Originally Posted by Mr Grumpy
They are a conquered people. The conquered have no say.

To the victor goes the spoils. I am sick to death of this 'fairness' crap. There are distinctions in society about who is superior and who is inferior.
Old Jun 28th 2013, 10:18 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gillard, Gillard, gone?

Frankly, being of Anglo Norman descent, I welcome the precedent this sets and shall be exercising my droit de cuissage in short order . I'm no lawyer obv. but in military circles this is known as "shooting yourself in the foot".
Old Jun 28th 2013, 10:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, if you find something wrong, you need to hit the report button.

I've had a look at this today, and is close to the mark.

If you want to close your account, you need to send a message to Sue.
Old Jun 28th 2013, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by prospective
Agree, admin and mods must have been on leave when this racist crap was posted. Not good...
If you care to read the thread you will notice that I actually asked the poster to justify/explain his post (even though I was out shopping at the time!)
"Racism" is a word that gets yelled at BE Mods several times a week. and I refuse to ban someone without giving them the chance to explain what they posted - and whether they were pist/pist off/had a bad day at the time of posting.

Originally Posted by IvanM
As racist rubbish like this is considered acceptable on BE I am asking for my account to be deleted. I no longer want to be associated with those full of hatred nor do I want to post on a board where it is considered acceptable. We are all immigrants here and the sense of superiority of those like Mr Grumpy, Keel, Ned Kelly and others is shameful and disrespectful.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good job mods. It's tough being a mod and this is about the policy of BE, not the mods. Too much hate is allowed.

Good bye.
As you will know those posters are frequently asked to justify and explain their views, and the BE standpoint is that we prefer to allow reasonable discussion rather than banning on a kneejerk reaction.
People on here know who the posters are who have more extreme views than others, and we read their posts taking that into account. Its a community, there will always be people with extreme views.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 28th 2013 at 10:37 am.
Old Jun 28th 2013, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And finally Thread closed, cos I feel it is serving no purpose except to cause a problem. If you wish to discuss the "race card"topic further please do so in TIO, NOT in the Barbie.