GC excitement

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: GC excitement

Originally Posted by soapy
it is
been workin oot this week. i feel great
bix i told u not to post pics of me
Surely you could have got a Scottish flag posing pouch?
You know something to run up the pole(!) to announce your arrival?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

cheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
What will it be like when our Soapy gets there and hits the sand and surf ?

The girls and ladeeeeeees will marvel at such a sight
:scared: toooo much tesoterone going on here
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Mate if you look that that, you are buying your own pints :scared:
if i looked like that i wouldnt have too
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Surely you could have got a Scottish flag posing pouch?
You know something to run up the pole(!) to announce your arrival?
nah, my flag would be too big
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

nah, my flag would be too big
modest as ever
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by gedge
modest as ever
yknow me mate, i dont like to brag

im a bit sick of packing though. mrs soapy says this is the last time shes moving
but i know how she feels, gettin a bit sick of it myself. but hey, im off for a beer
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

im a bit sick of packing though. mrs soapy says this is the last time shes moving but i know how she feels, gettin a bit sick of it myself.
Know what you mean.
4 moves in 18 months for us.
Could be another later this year
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Know what you mean.
4 moves in 18 months for us.
Could be another later this year
why? u not like the house?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

why? u not like the house?
Oh yes, it's great.
But we don't get much luck in these things so wouldn't surprise me if the landlord didn't renew.

It was a family who moved to Sydney so if they settle I can see them selling this one.
If they don't setle they'll be back.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

hey bordy !!!!!!
see pic NO -P3080008
has that lassie seen Bix naked
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh yes, it's great.
But we don't get much luck in these things so wouldn't surprise me if the landlord didn't renew.

It was a family who moved to Sydney so if they settle I can see them selling this one.
If they don't setle they'll be back.
ah right mate, that the thing about renting. we will buy after about 6 months on the GC. need to settle doon im no gettin any younger
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

hey bordy !!!!!!
see pic NO -P3080008
has that lassie seen Bix naked

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
photopost
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

photopost
I'm sittin here with me headphones on chuckling away and Da Boss says "you're talking to Soapy again aint ya?"
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm sittin here with me headphones on chuckling away and Da Boss says "you're talking to Soapy again aint ya?"
we need a life mate lol
im off to watch a film before i lose mine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.