Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

GAME-The person below me

GAME-The person below me

Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:14 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GAME-The person below me

Originally Posted by Mysterio
True

The person below farted loudly in public and pretended it wasn't him/her
False - I laughed and admitted it!

You like Monty Python.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:17 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
False - I laughed and admitted it!

You like Monty Python.
True

You prefer Fawlty Towers
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:20 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
True

You prefer Fawlty Towers

True.

You wear womens underwear.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:25 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

True.

You wear womens underwear.
true - just as well really!

you own more than 6 pairs of shoes
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:27 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
true - just as well really!

you own more than 6 pairs of shoes
true - almost all sports shoes honest

you'll put up with shoes that are painful because they look good
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:31 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tin
true - almost all sports shoes honest

you'll put up with shoes that are painful because they look good
of course!!!!

you have a secret stash of chocolate
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:32 pm
In my own little world!

of course!!!!

you have a secret stash of chocolate
False - I eat it all in one go.

You're very houseproud.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:34 pm
sneaking a peek ...

False - I eat it all in one go.

You're very houseproud.
false - i am actually very messy!

you hate supermarkets
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:35 pm
In my own little world!

you hate supermarkets

True, but doesn't everyone?

You drive a flash car.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:35 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

you hate supermarkets
False - except when they are busy!

You are taller than your partner
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:37 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by tin

false - graz is 6 foot i am only 5'3 !

you lie about your age
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:38 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by tin

False.

You like eating out rather than cooking.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:41 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

False.

You like eating out rather than cooking.
True. I can't cook won't cook.

You like Ainsley Harriott?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:42 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

Originally Posted by Glenat
True. I can't cook won't cook.

You like Ainsley Harriott?
False

You watch Big Brother
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:46 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by tin
False

You watch Big Brother
False. Hate it.

You like Christmas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.