Wikiposts

Funny, had to share

Old May 9th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Funny, had to share

Originally Posted by Kapri
That was very funny

Anyone know how I can get it onto my facebook site?
Click the window the song plays in. That will take you to YouTube. Under the picture on that site there is a 'share' tab with Facebook on it. Click it and post to your mates or your profile. Easy peasy!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:30 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Click the window the song plays in. That will take you to YouTube. Under the picture on that site there is a 'share' tab with Facebook on it. Click it and post to your mates or your profile. Easy peasy!
You've got the same avatar as me
Old May 9th 2008, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic

Have sent you PM Carol

Mags
Old May 9th 2008, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

COOL
Old May 9th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

You've got the same avatar as me
That's OK - we go to the same meets too!
Old May 11th 2008, 10:19 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

That's OK - we go to the same meets too!
Adi!!! Just realised it's you How are you?
decided on your destination yet?
Old May 12th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Adi!!! Just realised it's you How are you?
decided on your destination yet?
Doing OK! Looking at mid October at the latest now. Still got my heart set on Adelaide and got a strong lead on potential jobs there. Will still be happy to go to Melly but think we will settle quicker in Adelaide as it already feels like home! How are you getting on?
Old May 12th 2008, 6:15 am
Happy migrant

Doing OK! Looking at mid October at the latest now. Still got my heart set on Adelaide and got a strong lead on potential jobs there. Will still be happy to go to Melly but think we will settle quicker in Adelaide as it already feels like home! How are you getting on?
Still headed for Melbourne. Hopefully out there by Christmas.
Now I know your user name I'll give you a shout if we have another meet
Old May 12th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Still headed for Melbourne. Hopefully out there by Christmas.
Now I know your user name I'll give you a shout if we have another meet
Definitely! Maybe back at Wisley over the summer hols.