Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Old Nov 18th 2019, 2:40 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I think most people on BE realise that he's both a meathead and a zealot, but I don't think that discussing him in the Barbie gives his views any oxygen. Discussions around freedom of speech and 'hate speech' are interesting in my view and if the posts become too contentious the Mods can always move the thread to TIO.
You weren't quoted; I meant "we" generally, not you specifically. He wants publicity and MSM loves to give it to him.
Old Nov 18th 2019, 3:19 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kooky.
You weren't quoted; I meant "we" generally, not you specifically. He wants publicity and MSM loves to give it to him.
Yes, he loves being in the limelight. I don't know how the appeal against his sacking went, if he lost then I suppose he needs another career. Being they type of arsehole that gets a lot of publicity (no matter if negative or positive) is a good way to get your 'brand' out there. And yes, the media lap it up.

On another note, I read a while back that you were coming back to Oz for a visit, are you here now? If so I hope you have a great trip.
Old Nov 18th 2019, 4:28 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he loves being in the limelight. I don't know how the appeal against his sacking went, if he lost then I suppose he needs another career. Being they type of arsehole that gets a lot of publicity (no matter if negative or positive) is a good way to get your 'brand' out there. And yes, the media lap it up.

On another note, I read a while back that you were coming back to Oz for a visit, are you here now? If so I hope you have a great trip.
Yup, sunning myself in Sydney right now. (Anybody wanna rent my apartment, available Dec 7th? )
Old Nov 18th 2019, 4:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The lad is a very odd soul . There again the evangelical often are. His family and father are a part of who he is.
The question is , I suppose, whether the guidance he receives is in his best interests . There again if he is happy with it then fine.

Personally I think the preaching belongs in his church and for those followers and should not be picked up by the media or social media. There again he makes these public statements rather in the fashion of the chap in the street with the neck sign . We tend to ignore or walk past those folk unless we buy into that belief of course.

Some will buy into the latest ranty. Some will not.
One wonders how it would be then if Tonga or his family property was wiped out. Would he have sinned or would he play a blame game.
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 6:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kooky.
I think the best thing we can do is ignore him.
Can we laugh at him a bit?
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 6:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think most people on BE realise that he's both a meathead and a zealot, but I don't think that discussing him in the Barbie gives his views any oxygen.
not with 3 people reading it the bloke should be ridiculed to the absolute maximum.