Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Old Jun 26th 2019, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fund me ..... Israel Folau

Originally Posted by BEVS
Clearly there are though. Incredibly ironic in a way. We've had it all over the news, talk shows and shock jock progs ad nauseam.

He wants to challenge , then he should put his sizeable amount of the filthy lucre , the inclusive sporting arena and assorted sponsors paid him, where his mouth is and do so with his own funds. What he is doing is rallying those that agree with his loathing for those born different to himself. His comments disgust me. He should keep such comments to himself and close family and friends of his dubious ilk. . He does the sporting inclusive spirit no good. He has a high profile and with that goes an undertaking to do no harm which he repeatedly ignored. Arrogant and sanctimonious does not begin to cover it.

He wants his religious fervour , then he should leave the sporting arena & devote himself to that. He was not removed for practicing his faith. He was removed for his unacceptable preaching speechifying and quite rightly so. His crusade has no place on a playing field. For me , it has no place at all. This includes that wife of his.

He should perhaps be mindful of what is written in his new testament bible about the Pharisees. I see him no better. No better at all.
It's ok to speak freely. Let it all out.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 9:57 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And there you have it. The reason why it's impossible to have a decent discussion any more in the Australia forum - too many people using it to splatter their bile all over the place. Get a frigging life.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 10:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
And there you have it. The reason why it's impossible to have a decent discussion any more in the Australia forum - too many people using it to splatter their bile all over the place. Get a frigging life.
See, isn't free speech a wonderful thing - say what you goddamn like sister!

You go girl
Old Jun 26th 2019, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Barbie. A place for a sausage, a beer, and a bit of bile.

It's great to see everyone getting it off their chest.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 2:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You said it. That's why the once great BE Australia forum is now a shadow of its former self and most of us who do still want to play in a forum arena have moved to other sites.

Old Jun 26th 2019, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are asking where the money should go once it rises above 3 million?

Let that be Izzy's choice, but I think there's a big call for it to be donated grass roots rugby in Australia.
Old Jun 26th 2019, 11:36 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
$2 million

Go Izzy! Tear the free speech haters and other assorted butthurt leftie losers a new one
What a disgusting piece of work you are. I can only hope your children do not inherit your bigotryand hateful attitudes.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

News just in.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...6778ef3b207708

They secured enough funding and closed it off. Probably the best thing to do however they could keep it open, store the donations, and contribute elsewhere.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 3:16 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

If he wins his court case, then wouldn't legal fees be covered?

Does he believe he's going to lose, and doesn't want to gamble his own money? From what I've read, he would have enough to cover legal fees on his own (not saying that I've read much, or that it's accurate)

If he does win, and legal fees paid as part of any settlement, is he going to refund the donations do you think?
Old Jun 27th 2019, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If he wins his court case, then wouldn't legal fees be covered?

Does he believe he's going to lose, and doesn't want to gamble his own money? From what I've read, he would have enough to cover legal fees on his own (not saying that I've read much, or that it's accurate)

If he does win, and legal fees paid as part of any settlement, is he going to refund the donations do you think?
There is some info here.

https://www.findlaw.com.au/articles/...-if-i-win.aspx

He does own a lot of property so perhaps he doesn't have any liquid money to play with. He was on about a million a year, they are estimating a 2 mill legal bill so that's 2 years salary.

But hey, if people feel he has enough to support his own legal battle then just don't contribute. If he decides he wants to try his luck with asking for donations then well done for initiative. Some may see it as greedy, some not. I certainly won't be contributing.

For me, if you know your actions are going upset your employer, you just don't do it.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 4:32 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
There is some info here.

https://www.findlaw.com.au/articles/...-if-i-win.aspx

He does own a lot of property so perhaps he doesn't have any liquid money to play with. He was on about a million a year, they are estimating a 2 mill legal bill so that's 2 years salary.

But hey, if people feel he has enough to support his own legal battle then just don't contribute. If he decides he wants to try his luck with asking for donations then well done for initiative. Some may see it as greedy, some not. I certainly won't be contributing.

For me, if you know your actions are going upset your employer, you just don't do it.
Thanks for the link. Having a quick look, He needs to win more than the $million offered on the face of it to get two thirds of his legal costs covered otherwise he could be paying part of Rugby Australia's legal costs as well.

Still, money isn't everything, and if you love your job (or not), you don't p*** off your employer as you said.And if he does win a financial settlement, it doesn't necessarily mean he can get back to playing rugby professionally.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 4:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What a disgusting piece of work you are. I can only hope your children do not inherit your bigotryand hateful attitudes.
Total and utter garbage

Bigotry? Please point to the bigotry in my post. Hateful? If we use your definition of 'hateful', then sure, there's a bit of hate in there (although I certainly don't see it that way), but no different to some of the stuff you've posted om here over the years - included some stuff personally directed at me, to which I've rarely responded

Get over yourself Princess
Old Jun 27th 2019, 4:40 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by Beoz
News just in.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...6778ef3b207708

They secured enough funding and closed it off. Probably the best thing to do however they could keep it open, store the donations, and contribute elsewhere.
I reckon starting a legal fund/charity that takes up the cause of people who are being persecuted for saying things that the mainstream. left-wing elite, media and business don't like being said but that are still within the realms of acceptable free speech. Failing that and like you said, funding grassroots rugby - that Castle and RA are clearly not doing - would be a good idea
Old Jun 27th 2019, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Thanks for the link. Having a quick look, He needs to win more than the $million offered on the face of it to get two thirds of his legal costs covered otherwise he could be paying part of Rugby Australia's legal costs as well.

Still, money isn't everything, and if you love your job (or not), you don't p*** off your employer as you said.And if he does win a financial settlement, it doesn't necessarily mean he can get back to playing rugby professionally.
I don't think Izzy is the sharpest tool in the box. He has been brain washed from a very young age, clearly he can't separate his job from religious beliefs and he clearly doesn't understand how to separate behaviour from beliefs.

He can play rugby outside Australia or rugby league anywhere in the world. It's just a matter of who will have him. The French have a habit of taking naughty boys.
Old Jun 27th 2019, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I reckon starting a legal fund/charity that takes up the cause of people who are being persecuted for saying things that the mainstream. left-wing elite, media and business don't like being said but that are still within the realms of acceptable free speech. Failing that and like you said, funding grassroots rugby - that Castle and RA are clearly not doing - would be a good idea
That's the last of the league guys gone .... hold on ....Angus Crichton will switch from league to rugby in the next couple of years, however he was a grass roots rugby guy originally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.