Wikiposts

Friends Wanted !

Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Friends Wanted !

Hi Everybody,

Just another one to add to the pile !!!!!

Me and the hubby are nearly there !!! We arrive into Perth on 10th February and would love to make some friends for our arrival

I am 26 and my hubby is 29, we have no children and are very easy going, beach, pub, home entertaining, wine in the garden etc. We would love to make friends with people and we are child friendly

Would be great to attend a meet up

Donna.
x
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Friends Wanted !

Well if you wait 18 months we'll be there

Good luck with the move! Get us a cold beer in & we'll join when we arrive & it has to be cold, apparently us brits drink warm beer which we didn't understand until we were out there.

Alison x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Not many people live in WA then ?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hey DeeDee , how are you guys ?

we arrive June 18th , I'm sure we shall get a meet going at Kings Park shortly after .

Scott.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

Morning sending you a pm.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Friends Wanted !

Originally Posted by Icarus

we arrive June 18th , I'm sure we shall get a meet going at Kings Park shortly after .

Scott.
Hey Scott,

We are fine considering we fly out in 3 weeks

Starting to feel the nerves going now, I have been busy for so long trying to organise everything and now we're here, things are finally getting sorted and I am running out of things to occupy my time, feeling pretty sad at the min

Where abouts will you be heading ??

Donna & Pete.

Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

There's over 200 people looked at the thread but only 5 replies Maybe start again and ask for friends in Perth
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy
There's over 200 people looked at the thread but only 5 replies Maybe start again and ask for friends in Perth
I know !!!!

D.
x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hey.. I arrive in Perth on 23rd Feb, would love a meet up!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:54 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody,

Me and the hubby are nearly there !!! We arrive into Perth on 10th February and would love to make some friends for our arrival

I am 26 and my hubby is 29, we have no children and are very easy going, beach, pub, home entertaining, wine in the garden etc. We would love to make friends with people and we are child friendly

Donna.
x
Hi

There is a group that meet every Thursdays at the Beach Shack café in Hillarys at 12pm, they are a really great bunch of girls and are always happy to see a new face.
Also, if you check out the Meet ups page on here there is a Kings Park Meet, the next one 18th Jan (I think), but they do organize them regularly.

Good luck with your move
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Scott.
Bloody hell Scott didn't know you were off to perth!! Excellent! We are nearly there - in Singapore fly to Perth tomorrow!!
Great to catch up when you arrive!
dan
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi Everybody,

Donna.
x
Well if you can stand kids.....!!!
Hi Dan (35) Ali (37) Holly (9) and Harvey (6) arrive tomorrow!!
Whereabouts are you headed?
Dan
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi

There is a group that meet every Thursdays at the Beach Shack café in Hillarys at 12pm, they are a really great bunch of girls and are always happy to see a new face.
Also, if you check out the Meet ups page on here there is a Kings Park Meet, the next one 18th Jan (I think), but they do organize them regularly.

Good luck with your move
Would love to meet up guys but we are in Sydney...

Wish you the best though and welcome to Oz
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:59 pm
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice

Hi Everybody,

Donna.
x
Where are you looking to move to? We're in Mandurah and have a lad of 13. Good luck with the move.

Michelle
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Scott.

and by then i will be as big as a london bus - no more pot hoiling for me !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.