Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Friend Shoots Burglar

Wikiposts

Friend Shoots Burglar

Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:45 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Friend Shoots Burglar

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10393306

A close family friend has just shot a burglar.

The results of "P" induced.

Good on him i say - personnally think he should of finished him off.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friend Shoots Burglar

Originally Posted by thebears
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10393306

A close family friend has just shot a burglar.

The results of "P" induced.

Good on him i say - personnally think he should of finished him off.

Both my hubby and dad would say the same, you have to protect yourself.
That idiot who tried to raid the shop got what he deserved.
Hope your friend wont be charged
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:05 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Both my hubby and dad would say the same, you have to protect yourself.
That idiot who tried to raid the shop got what he deserved.
Hope your friend wont be charged
Mandy
The security tape clearly showed him giving three distinct warnings and the Islander running at him with the Machete.

What won't be released is the animal begging for a shot to his head to stop the pain.

They are saying he was high on this new drug called "P" - that seems to be the big worry.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
The security tape clearly showed him giving three distinct warnings and the Islander running at him with the Machete.

What won't be released is the animal begging for a shot to his head to stop the pain.

They are saying he was high on this new drug called "P" - that seems to be the big worry.
At least your friend has video evidence to support him
It doesn't matter where in the world you are i suppose there are going to be druggies and alchoholics who become a menace to society.
This does worry me greatly having it so close to home at the moment.
Even on Arran where my in laws live they have drug raids. But luckily it is only in the capital and out in the sticks where my inlaws live they have no probs(yet)

Mandy