Free the Byford Two

Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free the Byford Two

By the time I post on here again I'll have visited "The Boys" in gaol... only another 28 days and I can bail them out... they'll have to wear electronic tags.. but they can at last come home...

and the only crime they have alledgedly commited????

They're a pair of heart breakers....

I'm taking a tin of whiskas with a file in it... and some cat nip toys.. and a T shirt that Gorgeous George threw into the washpile last night (I had to wrestle it to the ground as it tried to run off) for them to sleep on

We're STILL not telling the kids that they are imprisoned in Byford, we wont tell them til they are free'd... it would be too traumatic if parole were revoked at any stage... as far as they are aware they are happily chasing rabbits at Granny & Grampys home in the UK

We shall over come, we shall over come, we shall over come some day......

I
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free the Byford Two

Originally Posted by eddie007
By the time I post on here again I'll have visited "The Boys" in gaol... only another 28 days and I can bail them out... they'll have to wear electronic tags.. but they can at last come home...

I'm taking a tin of whiskas with a file in it... and some cat nip toys.. and a T shirt that Gorgeous George threw into the washpile last night (I had to wrestle it to the ground as it tried to run off) for them to sleep on

We're STILL not telling the kids that they are imprisoned in Byford, we wont tell them til they are free'd... it would be too traumatic if parole were revoked at any stage... as far as they are aware they are happily chasing rabbits at Granny & Grampys home in the UK

I
I'm sure they can make it, they have strong support from the outside, freedom awaits them!!!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I
Good idea . . . how are you going to sneek it in?

Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE:

Political detainees Charlie and Maslow 007, (known internationally as the Byford two) received a visit today from local Liberationist eddie007... Arriving early for her scheduled visit ms 007 carrying an expensive looking cat bed with removeable heat pad (that her husband knows nothing about) and a variety of cat treats and toys refused to comment to waiting reporters on her arrival... An insider (who wishes to remain annonymous) stated that Ms007 was seen to be crying and hugging the detainees before offering cat treats that the two turned their noses up at... Neither prisoner appeared interested in the fake mice or cat nip filled balls either...

Charlie007 is said to have spent much time pawing, kneeading and licking the stinky T Shirt belonging to the activists son Gorgeous George smuggled in past warders...

On leaving the High Security detention centre Ms 007 commented that Both prisoners were looking well, their accommodation appeared more than adequate with a nice patch of sun for them both to bask in, she thanked staff for their support and kindness toward the two reprobates...

Rumours abound that a bail hearing date has been set for the 14th October, Ms 007 is trying to raise funds to secure the pairs release on that date.. Staff at the centre have undertaken NOT to send the invoice (sorry - bail terms) to the activists home address so as not to alert HIM to the charges incurred...

Miss 007 made the following statement.

"My advice for all those visiting political detainees is NOT to wear black, Gawd knows how I'm going to get these bloody hairs off me, I feel like a huge furball"
Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:57 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

You are a loony!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
You are a loony!
She's a cat lover, what did you expect?
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:04 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

You are a loony!
"I am NOT a looney. Look, if you intend by that utilization of an obscure colloquiallism to imply that my sanity is not up to scratch, or indeed to deny the semi-existence of my little chum Eric the Half-Bee, I shall have to ask you to listen to this! Take it away, Eric the orchestra leader!......."

John Cleese, Fish Licence Sketch.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:05 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
She's a cat lover, what did you expect?
She loves her pussy cats for sure, she is one cool person though. One of my fave people even though she is a LOON!

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
"I am NOT a looney. Look, if you intend by that utilization of an obscure colloquiallism to imply that my sanity is not up to scratch, or indeed to deny the semi-existence of my little chum Eric the Half-Bee, I shall have to ask you to listen to this! Take it away, Eric the orchestra leader!......."

John Cleese, Fish Licence Sketch.
You would like Eddie, she is one cool person.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She loves her pussy for sure, .
Well somebody should!

Sorry NB, couldn't resist having a juvenile moment!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Well somebody should!

Sorry NB, couldn't resist having a juvenile moment!
Funny you should edit that but I almost typed that in my original post. We can all be juvenile
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Funny you should edit that but I almost typed that in my original post. We can all be juvenile
Old Sep 21st 2010, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BYFORD TWO

Fears grow for Welfare of Byford Two

It has been reported that fears are growing for the welfare of one of the Byford Two, Chalie007. Although both detainees appear to be eating and drinking well and appear quite content On a recent visit to the prison loyal supporter eddie007 was refused a visit by Charlie007... whilst Maslow007 was pleased to see her and spent the hour having hugs and cuddles, Charlie007 spent the entire precious hour on the top floor of the accommodation block.

Desparate efforts were made by fellow prison vistors Kevin and The Squeeze to lure tempt and encourage Charlie007 from his perch but Charles remained steadfast in his refusal to engage in a meaningful way.

Tearful upon her departure eddie007 was heard to say "Well at least I only have black hairs on me black T shirt today... and I'm not a ginger minger furball like last week"
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is shocking and totally unjust,im going to contact thin lizzy, for tonight there's going to be a jail break,fur will be spilled
Old Sep 28th 2010, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BYFORD TWO

Fears grow for Welfare of Byford Two

It has been reported that fears are growing for the welfare of one of the Byford Two, Chalie007. Although both detainees appear to be eating and drinking well and appear quite content On a recent visit to the prison loyal supporter eddie007 was refused a visit by Charlie007... whilst Maslow007 was pleased to see her and spent the hour having hugs and cuddles, Charlie007 spent the entire precious hour on the top floor of the accommodation block.

Desparate efforts were made by fellow prison vistors Kevin and The Squeeze to lure tempt and encourage Charlie007 from his perch but Charles remained steadfast in his refusal to engage in a meaningful way.

Tearful upon her departure eddie007 was heard to say "Well at least I only have black hairs on me black T shirt today... and I'm not a ginger minger furball like last week"
Hang on in there Eddie, they'll be free soon & get over the tantrums eventually!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.