Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:40 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Free for all

Originally Posted by cresta57
Young compared to Tomoji Tanabe
Having more hair than say a Sphynx
Yep I'd Agree
Originally Posted by ragner
I don't hear from you for weeks and you come on here and give me gip and insult my young hairy headed none wrinkled looks ...................thats just not cricket
He's been fishing, we aren't good enough for him anymore now he's got a new toy...
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:25 am
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

I have looked on and particpated in threads on here and all it seems to end up in is a free for all lately.If someone doesn't like what another is saying(or in this case writing) it ends up in a written argument.

so lets have a argumentative thread:
Queensland is better than anywhere else in Oz
Northside of Brisbane is better than the south
Australia is better than any other country
Ford is better than Holden
Could the last person out of the UK turn the light off
Dogs are better than cats.
Sunshine coast is better than the gold coast
Melbourne is better than Sydney
Coastal is better than mountains:curse:

Yeeehhaaa lets go
I read the start - I read the end - in fairness

What a crap thread - God my post will give it starlight!
Old Jul 21st 2007, 7:24 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber

Bart is that you?
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

No1 :You gave your 2 lined responce which in my oppinion doesn't amount to much because making that comment with the words God and Crap doesn't give it much substance,try giving your reasons then we can have a proper discussion.
No2 :If you cared to read most of the threads on here you will find that most vere off course from the thread title.
No3 : How is God going to help and why is it crap.

Have a nice day
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:27 am

No1 :You gave your 2 lined responce which in my oppinion doesn't amount to much because making that comment with the words God and Crap doesn't give it much substance,try giving your reasons then we can have a proper discussion.
No2 :If you cared to read most of the threads on here you will find that most vere off course from the thread title.
No3 : How is God going to help and why is it crap.
Have a nice day
Here here...

Lowered the tone, you don't have to join us we will live without your input.

Originally Posted by possoms
Bart is that you?
What you know him and I used to thought you were that nice girl from Gilhoolies.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 11:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
What you know him and I used to thought you were that nice girl from Gilhoolies.
lol no I just thought he wrote in the stylee of Bart thats all.

used to think? dont read the hype mate you met the real deal
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by possoms
lol no I just thought he wrote in the stylee of Bart thats all.

used to think? dont read the hype mate you met the real deal
Husband wants to go see the Simpson's film, said feel free but I'll stay home, don't mind small doses but couldn't sit through a film full.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:48 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

He's been fishing, we aren't good enough for him anymore now he's got a new toy...
I've been really busy working 6 days a week. I'm also snowed under with a load of new recruits at the local RFB so we're training once a week [Mon] until they pass their FM1's. Then I'm busy next evening doing the grog order for the club as I'm providore there now. I work behind the bar Thu & Fri & every second weekend so it really leaves me with very little time to go gallivanting down to Brisbane drinking beer with my three baldie mates, oh and you dear [even if you do drink weak shandy beer now]
O.K O.K so maybe I have been out in the boat a few times, it's a great new toy
Josh & I are hoping to get down at the weekend while t'other 'alf is busy doing Xmas in July.
If we don't have a great birthday & don't get the shandy bubbles up your nose
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

Husband wants to go see the Simpson's film, said feel free but I'll stay home, don't mind small doses but couldn't sit through a film full.
WHAT!! the Simpsons in small doses never give me and the boys more more more...............................looking forward to it
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT!! the Simpsons in small doses never give me and the boys more more more...............................looking forward to it
No doses of it at all would be even better
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't mind small doses.

You can go to the pictures with him then.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind small doses.

Take The Bloke, he likes them and if he goes with you he won't want me to sit through it!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:53 am

Take The Bloke, he likes them and if he goes with you he won't want me to sit through it!
If you read the post, he won't be going with me as I won't be going....
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

oooooooooooooooooooooooo so your not a Simpsons fan i take it
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't mind small doses.

Okely dokely .............................DOH!................. ...i will sort it out at the weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.