Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Framacs calling it a day

Framacs calling it a day

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:37 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Framacs calling it a day

Best of luck Framac & Anj. Hope your plans work out well
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Framac and Anjibabe are calling it a day and going home. Anj has never really taken to the place and misses family and friends desperately whereas I love it most of the time but lately something just isn't quite right. We will not be leaving tomorrow as we will wait for our PR and we still have a house to sell. I can see the recession biting here and having already discovered to my cost, there is no safety net for us. Feel free to comment but after dying and being flooded within the space of two years, I think we've done well to stay as long as we have. C'est la vie.
I think you've done amazingly to stick it as long as you have. Hope all goes well for the move, and you life back home
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you and Anji all the best in whatever you do. Nobody could say you haven't had an adventure, that's for sure.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 3:24 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Framac and Anjibabe are calling it a day and going home. Anj has never really taken to the place and misses family and friends desperately whereas I love it most of the time but lately something just isn't quite right. We will not be leaving tomorrow as we will wait for our PR and we still have a house to sell. I can see the recession biting here and having already discovered to my cost, there is no safety net for us. Feel free to comment but after dying and being flooded within the space of two years, I think we've done well to stay as long as we have. C'est la vie.
I'm sorry to read that, I know you and your family have been through so much, but just think of it as another adventure on your life's exciting journey.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:10 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

You came and saw.
At least you will not be sat in the UK in 10 years time wondering what if....?
Good on you for coming and giving it a go.
I've read your threads and you have definately had a rollercoaster ride 'giving it a go'
And bloody good on you.
I wish you well and hope you find happiness in the future.
J x
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a regular on the Barbie but have read some of your threads and I just wanted to say that you and your wife's story really struck a cord with me - you are obviously such fighters and so brave.

Be happy and be lucky in whatever you do and wherever you go nextxx
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, you have been through it, to hell and back again. You are all fighters and I wish you the very best for your future, where ever that turns out to be. All things happen for a reason. I am a firm believer in that philosophy.

Keep fighting

Best regards

Janna
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Well guys you won't know who i am but i've read a few of your threads. I've been touched by a hell of a lot of things that you have said in them and this one is no different.

Wishing you all the best of luck in the world and massive massive congratulations on your successes whilst you've been over there.

Best of luck when you arrive back home. xx
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Well guys you won't know who i am but i've read a few of your threads. I've been touched by a hell of a lot of things that you have said in them and this one is no different.

Wishing you all the best of luck in the world and massive massive congratulations on your successes whilst you've been over there.

Best of luck when you arrive back home. xx
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 9:57 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Having read your story on here I take my hat off to you and your family. I wish you all good luck and success in the future.

Lisa
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:39 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck back in Scotland guys. Hope the next couple of years aren't quite as 'exciting'. And I echo what others have said - don't be a stranger - would love to hear how you're getting on (but please post in here and not in MB2UK ).
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best to you and your family.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:46 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I can see the recession biting here and having already discovered to my cost, .
It will bite in blighty too, good luck............
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:56 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Good luck to you and your lovely family. You deserve every bit of happiness. Like you we to are leaving Mackay and heading back home.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:15 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

You have both been tested to the limit since arriving in Australia but you've both pulled through...had a 'testing' experience and sampled life that most people dream about

may you be happy in your new chapter of your life and continue to live life to the full

Keep in touch here so we know your all ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.