Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fox Hunting Ban to be overturned...

Fox Hunting Ban to be overturned...

Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:08 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fox Hunting Ban to be overturned...

... one of the first things the Tories say they will do if they get elected.

News here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8430642.stm

Back the Ban by signing the petition here:
http://www.backtheban.com/

if you're wanting to keep fox killing by dogs illegal.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fox Hunting Ban to be overturned...

Disgusting sport -if you can call it sport!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:48 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

So the economy is back at its feet and there is nothing else left to do. Great.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:10 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Well having witnessed the callous deaths of my chooks by foxes (don't mind killing for food but they were mauled for sport) I have no sympathy for foxes - I'd suggest putting your energies into to saving humans who are being tortured and killed in many parts of the world. The whole fox hunt thing is a hideous waste of parliamentry time and taxpayers money and I have no wish for it to be reinstated for that reason alone.

Anyone who fancies a bit of fox hunting in Thornlands please get in touch
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:45 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

FREE TIBET !!!!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
FREE TIBET !!!!!!!
I was going to offer money but if its free, I'll take it.
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:07 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
I was going to offer money but if its free, I'll take it.
As long as you aint slanty eyed with a terrible human rights record it yer's,it's in the post
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you aint slanty eyed with a terrible human rights record it yer's,it's in the post
Cheers but ah dont like charity so I'm sending ye half a ham.
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:14 am
FREE TIBET

Cheers but ah dont like charity so I'm sending ye half a ham.
Sneak it round the back will ya,im a veggie Buddhist
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sneak it round the back will ya,im a veggie Buddhist
SNEAK IT. FFS, its the size of the house.
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:18 am
FREE TIBET

SNEAK IT. FFS, its the size of the house.
Disguise it as a Bhudda, it wont look out of place
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:22 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

haven't been on BE for ages so was getting all sentimental - nothing like a post on here to make you realise we should in fact really save the foxes and hunt the humans after all
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:27 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
haven't been on BE for ages so was getting all sentimental - nothing like a post on here to make you realise we should in fact really save the foxes and hunt the humans after all
The chinese first
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:32 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

The ban on fox hunting was nothing more than a political stunt to get the sentimentalist masses to vote Labour.

It has not stopped the death of one single fox. In fact hundreds more have probably been killed by other means as a result of the ban.

Many of my English friends will be currently returning from their traditional boxing day meets as we speak - a little muddy and slightly drunk. They will be out again on Wednesday and then again on New Years Day.

The ban was a farce and hunting will continue whether it is repealed or not. I agree that the money and energy should be spent on more worthy issues such as preventing child poverty, stopping abuse of the elderly or sorting out the NHS.

:curse:
Old Dec 27th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ponyrama
The ban on fox hunting was nothing more than a political stunt to get the sentimentalist masses to vote Labour.

It has not stopped the death of one single fox. In fact hundreds more have probably been killed by other means as a result of the ban.

Many of my English friends will be currently returning from their traditional boxing day meets as we speak - a little muddy and slightly drunk. They will be out again on Wednesday and then again on New Years Day.

The ban was a farce and hunting will continue whether it is repealed or not. I agree that the money and energy should be spent on more worthy issues such as preventing child poverty, stopping abuse of the elderly or sorting out the NHS.

:curse:
As long as the upper class nobs can keep tradition alive and rip foxes to death in the name of sport. OKYAHH. FFS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.