Wikiposts

Formal apology

Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:37 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Red face Formal apology

For PP , Sorchar and Herrchook

For being a complete drunken pain in the tits on Sat, especially at the end, i can't quite remember leaving paisely
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Formal apology

Originally Posted by Margaret2
For being a complete drunken pain in the tits on saturday
I didn't feel a thing
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:39 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
I didn't feel a thing

I've lost all me pals now
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:40 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here for you Maggie
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:41 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Are they still all pissed in Paisley??
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:42 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

For being a complete drunken pain in the tits on Sat, especially at the end, i can't quite remember leaving paisely
nowt wrong wi gettin pished hen, especially when yer goin thro shit....and need a release dont worry about it
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by biggy
nowt wrong wi gettin pished hen, especially when yer goin thro shit....and need a release dont worry about it
Careful how you say that when pissed though
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:44 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Careful how you say that when pissed though
lol
Old Aug 21st 2006, 1:49 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

No problems this end. From memory, Sorchar was the only one of us being good and therefore probably the only one who CAN remember us leaving Paisley.

If you cannae blether a lot of pish and tosh when you're out drinking with your mates (old or new) then there's something wrong with the world eh

Just promise me you're on OJ on Saturday

Gill
Old Aug 21st 2006, 5:43 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats nothing, you know early on I said I felt drunk? Then I went on to water and then I stopped drinking?

I felt sober by the end of the evening and there was absolutely no excuse for me calling those men Mohammed, no excuse for me wanting birthday balloons and no excuse for wanting to throw knickers at the drummer.

You ask my husband, I dont need an excuse to embarrass myself at all.

That is why I stopped drinking, because I knew if I didnt, things would get much much worse. and I would end up hurting myself no doubt.

Oh yes, free food always tastes good doesnt it.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thats nothing, you know early on I said I felt drunk? Then I went on to water and then I stopped drinking?

I felt sober by the end of the evening and there was absolutely no excuse for me calling those men Mohammed, no excuse for me wanting birthday balloons and no excuse for wanting to throw knickers at the drummer.

You ask my husband, I dont need an excuse to embarrass myself at all.

That is why I stopped drinking, because I knew if I didnt, things would get much much worse. and I would end up hurting myself no doubt.

Oh yes, free food always tastes good doesnt it.

All this means nothing to me were we at the same night out
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:13 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

All this means nothing to me were we at the same night out
yes
Attached Thumbnails Formal apology-csta70197.jpg  
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

you sound like my kind of mate
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:05 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

We all do the odd boo boo.

I recall returning a video (back in the pre dvd times) and putting the wrong tape in.

Lets just say it wasn't the sort of video you play to the kids

Sent my unsuspecting flatmate to pick it up
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by thebears
We all do the odd boo boo.

I recall returning a video (back in the pre dvd times) and putting the wrong tape in.

Lets just say it wasn't the sort of video you play to the kids

Sent my unsuspecting flatmate to pick it up

now that sounds like an interesting video

Last edited by Margaret2; Aug 21st 2006 at 9:41 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.