Wikiposts

Footy

Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:28 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Footy

Originally Posted by wmoore
Man that's desperate
Tell me about it...
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:52 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
So what?? The players can't break training to eat freakin eggs, so SO WHAT??

Sorry, i'm just miffed that i won't even get to see it once the shit film has finished

Footy withdrawal so early on in the season is just WRONG
Just do what i do ,watch a DVD of the CROWS winning the 97 grand final followed by them winning the 98 grand final ................... mm
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:11 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Just do what i do ,watch a DVD of the CROWS winning the 97 grand final followed by them winning the 98 grand final ................... mm
I've got the Lions three-peat DVDs to keep me entertained
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Must be the most boring Friday night of the Footy season.

Can't believe Hevs was pissed off at not being able to watch it tonight, I thought it was poor Matts memory that had gone.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:39 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Must be the most boring Friday night of the Footy season.

Can't believe Hevs was pissed off at not being able to watch it tonight, I thought it was poor Matts memory that had gone.
It's a shocker. I'm watching The Gospel on Fox Footy which is on pretty good form tonight
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:44 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shocker. I'm watching The Gospel on Fox Footy which is on pretty good form tonight
I'm watching, or avoiding more like, Skating with the Stars or something stoopid like that.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:51 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I find it fascinating how some people move out here & just seem to take to Aussie rules & love it while others think its the pits.
I remember I gave it a try fairly early on after I moved here, got the train into the MCG to watch a game & was amazed that supporters wearing opposite team colours were sitting beside each other.
I thought FFS if that was Rangers & Celtic they wouldn't be allowed on the same train never mind the same seat.
Loved the game ever since.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:51 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by walla
I'm watching, or avoiding more like, Skating with the Stars or something stoopid like that.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 1:54 am
What's happening dudes?

I find it fascinating how some people move out here & just seem to take to Aussie rules & love it while others think its the pits.
I remember I gave it a try fairly early on after I moved here, got the train into the MCG to watch a game & was amazed that supporters wearing opposite team colours were sitting beside each other.
I thought FFS if that was Rangers & Celtic they wouldn't be allowed on the same train never mind the same seat.
Loved the game ever since.
Yeah it seems to be love it or hate it. I've seen clips of it on various sports progs for years and always had a bit of fascination with it. Then I've been watching it seriously on Sky for a few years before coming out here. I don't know what I'd do without it now! Even the summer was tough. If it hadn't been for all those repeats on Fox Footy ......
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:02 am
The Godfather

Yeah it seems to be love it or hate it. I've seen clips of it on various sports progs for years and always had a bit of fascination with it. Then I've been watching it seriously on Sky for a few years before coming out here. I don't know what I'd do without it now! Even the summer was tough. If it hadn't been for all those repeats on Fox Footy ......
So would you prefer Lions V Bombers to Man Utd V Chelsea now?
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:08 am
What's happening dudes?

So would you prefer Lions V Bombers to Man Utd V Chelsea now?
I've had to make the choice between watching EPL or AFL once or twice and it's a tough call. It depends on who's playing and what's at stake. But a Lions game would always come first over a soccer game. It would be a very tough call if Middlesbrough were playing mind you ....

I took my seat last week at The Gabba - front row of the top tier, just inside 50. It's a great seat and I absolutely loved the game. In fact, we're going to be doing some travelling and will miss the start of next season but I'm damn sure I'm renewing my season ticket so I keep that seat
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:30 am
Keeping it fairly real

aye a nice new plasma TV bought for the footy season has been degraded to watching some nonces ponce about in ice skates...
Old Apr 14th 2006, 7:10 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up Mon!!

I didn't even know that there were no matches Made MIL guilty as though
Old Apr 14th 2006, 7:24 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

well there go,s GEELONG for this year ..............mm
Old Apr 14th 2006, 7:28 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by mr mover
well there go,s GEELONG for this year ..............mm
Hawthorn were very impressive thou..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.