Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Football match/expats meet

Football match/expats meet

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football match/expats meet

Originally Posted by soapy
this list will close tomorrow night.
if your name hasnt been changed to red you might not get a game on the day.
i know a lot of you PMed me a long time ago, but its now that i need confirmation!
Ad still be better than that shower fae away up here. Listening tae my shiroda on the radio. Didny realise how good it wiz. MY my my shiroda. Brill
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hey Soapy,

Stick Darren and Ryan down for the Brisbane. Final pieces in the Brisbane jigsaw

Haggis
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Soapy,

Stick Darren and Ryan down for the Brisbane. Final pieces in the Brisbane jigsaw

Haggis
Could be difficult to do mate unless they live within 10 metres of the centre of Brizzy ,not over 3ft tall, walk with crutches cos they've got 2 left feet or don't drink beer by the barrell !Soapy's rules apply i'm afraid
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Could be difficult to do mate unless they live within 10 metres of the centre of Brizzy ,not over 3ft tall, walk with crutches cos they've got 2 left feet or don't drink beer by the barrell !Soapy's rules apply i'm afraid
cant have them all lookin like haggis
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Soapy,

Haggis
i'll do it later, im off oot fishin
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Expat Football Sides

We haven’t decided on where everyone is playing, that will be decided just before the match.
The starting 11 will be picked then.
Everyone will get on the pitch at some point so don’t worry.

IMPORTANT
This is the final list of players. Players names in Black will be kept as as reserves on the day and might get a game!

Gold Coast
Dtox
Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Rab (only me) player manager
Dicko
Wilson (nolongerinscotland)

Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
Craig (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Chris (Just sarah)
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)

Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Russ (Jane and Russ Middleton)
Sacha (chris and farideh)
Slaters 2 lads
Ricky (sharon45)

Brisbane
Matt
Jeremy
Haggis

Brian
Lee
Paul

Glen
Rod
Darren
Ryan

Owen
John

Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)
Darren K

We need to keep this thread on the front page so I expect everyone to bump it as much as they can

Now remember, if your names not on this list you have a week to let me know

soapy

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 25th 2008 at 1:56 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Soapy,

Did you get my PM the other day about another player - Mark Hyett?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

bump
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i'll do it later, im off oot fishin
Did ya catch oot ?(apart from crabs )
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

bump
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Expat Football Sides

We haven’t decided on where everyone is playing, that will be decided just before the match.
The starting 11 will be picked then.
Everyone will get on the pitch at some point so don’t worry.

IMPORTANT
This is the final list of players. Players names in Black will be kept as as reserves on the day and might get a game!

Gold Coast
Dtox
Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Rab (only me) player manager
Dicko
Wilson (nolongerinscotland)

Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
Craig (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Chris (Just sarah)
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)

Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Russ (Jane and Russ Middleton)
Sacha (chris and farideh)
Mark Hyett
Slaters 2 lads
Ricky (sharon45)

Brisbane
Matt
Jeremy
Haggis

Brian
Lee
Paul

Glen
Rod
Darren
Ryan

Owen
John

Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)
Darren K
Christopher

We need to keep this thread on the front page so I expect everyone to bump it as much as they can

soapy
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi Soapy,

Did you get my PM the other day about another player - Mark Hyett?
sorry pal, just been a wee bit busy i have sorted it now
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

bump
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Soay greetings from the sunshine coast,i finally made it now send some decent ****** weather:curse:
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:46 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey Soay greetings from the sunshine coast,i finally made it now send some decent ****** weather:curse:
you're f**ked up there mate!! it's been pi$$in with rain for the past four months anyway i thought you were marking me at the football but have cried off with the pathetic excuse that you get married the day before??

LP

Personally speaking i reckon you have bottled it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.