Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Football match/expats meet

Football match/expats meet

Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football match/expats meet

Originally Posted by shazza
Thanx soapy, jordan playing for def.jon just supporting you all

any chance you can add craig, hes a brummy who got ure taxi last wk? im working with his wife and theyd love to come

cheers
does he stay at Biggera waters? I'm trying to remember who he is now, ive had loads of brits this week. i thought the brummy guy was called gary????
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Expat Football Sides

We haven’t decided on where everyone is playing, that will be decided just before the match.
The starting 11 will be picked then.
Everyone will get on the pitch at some point so don’t worry.
So far we have 12 players for Brissie so we will use some of the guys from the Goldie as subs for them

IMPORTANT
This is the first list of players. If you are not on the list and want to be, let me know. You have a week to confirm you are playing. Anyone who doesn’t contact me within that week will be left as reserves on the day and might get a game!

Again names will be changed to RED as you confirm

Gold Coast
Dtox
Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Rab (only me) player manager
Dicko
Wilson (nolongerinscotland)

Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
Gary (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)

Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane
Matt
Jeremy
Haggis

Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

We need to keep this thread on the front page so I expect everyone to bump it as much as they can

Now remember, if your names not on this list you have a week to let me know

soapy

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 16th 2008 at 5:45 am.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by soapy
does he stay at Biggera waters? I'm trying to remember who he is now, ive had loads of brits this week. i thought the brummy guy was called gary????
oops fraudian slip lol! yip soapy it is Gary. theyve no internet yet and i let alison know bout meet..hed love a game of footie as they havent met many people yet. but they did ask if i knew Soapy
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

oops fraudian slip lol! yip soapy it is Gary. theyve no internet yet and i let alison know bout meet..hed love a game of footie as they havent met many people yet. but they did ask if i knew Soapy
aye thats him, nice guy too. i gave him my mobile because he was doing a lot of running about that week, but i didnt hear from him
i also told him about the meet at southport, but gave him the wrong date llf
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

aye thats him, nice guy too. i gave him my mobile because he was doing a lot of running about that week, but i didnt hear from him
i also told him about the meet at southport, but gave him the wrong date llf

its cool, given them the date now, sure they will meet plenty others its realy great uve arranged this
cheers
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

its cool, given them the date now, sure they will meet plenty others its realy great uve arranged this
cheers
i just want a laugh at all them making an arse of themselves
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Expat Football Sides

We haven’t decided on where everyone is playing, that will be decided just before the match.
So far we have 12 players for Brissie so we will use some of the guys from the Goldie as subs for them

IMPORTANT
This is the first list of players. If you are not on the list and want to be, let me know. You have a week to confirm you are playing. Anyone who doesn’t contact me within that week will be left as reserves on the day and might get a game!

Gold Coast

Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Dicko?
Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
John? (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)
Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane

Matt
Jeremy
Haggis
Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

We need to keep this thread on the front page so I expect everyone to bump it as much as they can

soapy

Hi Soapy,

We will be coming to the meeting, I dont know how you are doing the football players teams, is the young one's are going to play at all, as I didnt see my lad's name on ur list, I did post his details to you ages ago.
Here is his details again as you requested, & what time does the footballers have to be there?

Sacha Hartman
He is 18
plays defence usually, but he said he isnt fussy as long as its not goaly, not good at that.

Farideh
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Expat Football Sides

IMPORTANT

Gold Coast
Dtox
Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Dicko

Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
Gary (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)

Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane
Matt
Jeremy
Haggis

Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

soapy
Hi Soapy,
You Can dfinitely count me in.

Darren
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future

Expat Football Sides

IMPORTANT

Gold Coast

Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Dicko?
Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
John? (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)
Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane

Matt
Jeremy
Haggis
Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

soapy
Soapy

can u add me please, happy to play for Brissie. I showed interest a while back thanks
Darren
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Expat Football Sides

IMPORTANT

Gold Coast
Dtox
Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Dicko

Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
Craig (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)

Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Russ (Jane and Russ Middleton)
Sacha (chris and farideh)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane
Matt
Jeremy
Haggis

Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)
Darren K

soapy
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough

just to confirm im playing soapy. thanks. tony
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
just to confirm im playing soapy. thanks. tony
thanks mate
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Soaps bit harsh poaching dtox from our side innit ? I do believe jimboomba is closer to brizzy that southport alas
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bobby how come yor names not in the starting 11 or on the bench.

Jazzys
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hey Bobby how come yor names not in the starting 11 or on the bench.

Jazzys
Just weighing up the options mate if need be i could lend a hand but if there's sufficient i thinks i would be much safer healthwise propping up the barFull vocal support shall be given though to the heroes of Brizzy
UP THE BRIZZY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.