Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Football match/expats meet

Football match/expats meet

Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Football match/expats meet

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
nice one joeyballantyne, im going to tell the over half that, i bet the ones from scotland still dont know what your talking about" ha ha.
yes we scotts get it were not thick.....

the moral is Always have your purse on you ladies cos you NEVER know when or where youl see gorgeous shoes

see even i get it
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough

well done shazza
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
well done shazza
i would watch it if i were you. im willing to bet shazza could kick your arse at the next meet. i have $200 on it
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:46 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
what the spot llf

nae borra pal
Wee man i have said it for year's and i will say it again, the day i can run faster than i can pass a ball then i will start running about like a halfwit. Until then i will dictate affairs from the comfort of my centre circle.

Football's an easy game it's made complicated by the people who play it (the brisbane folk)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Football match/expats meet

i would watch it if i were you. im willing to bet shazza could kick your arse at the next meet. i have $200 on it
best i be a good boy then.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Count me in Soapy (1 unfit ex rugby league referee with a doggy knee)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice

Not sure if this has been asked, i used to play a long time ago,wasn't that great though I just loved to play, ok ish defender. i was just wondering if you train every week and if so can anyone turn up. By the way this is not Lisa, it's Michael her OH.

Is the meet still on for tomorrow, if so, see you then from a couple of new people to the GC. So please be gentle.

Michael.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen709646
Count me in Soapy (1 unfit ex rugby league referee with a doggy knee)
i will need to do some work on the teams this weekend.
so you dont think you will last the 90mins?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by lisas
Not sure if this has been asked, i used to play a long time ago,wasn't that great though I just loved to play, ok ish defender. i was just wondering if you train every week and if so can anyone turn up. By the way this is not Lisa, it's Michael her OH.

Is the meet still on for tomorrow, if so, see you then from a couple of new people to the GC. So please be gentle.

Michael.
i will add you to the list Michael.
still need to sort out the team, but i will be back to you
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

bump
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:29 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

bump
how are the teams working out wee man?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:04 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
how are the teams working out wee man?
Soapy,

Being this is obviously becoming a bit of a logistical nightmare, are you having a list or a final call for punters who are defo turning up to this footy match? after all your hard work would be a sin if this never went ahead
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
Soapy,

Being this is obviously becoming a bit of a logistical nightmare, are you having a list or a final call for punters who are defo turning up to this footy match? after all your hard work would be a sin if this never went ahead
will do it this week pal, just havent had the time over the weekend
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Expat Football Sides

We haven’t decided on where everyone is playing, that will be decided just before the match.
The starting 11 will be picked then.
Everyone will get on the pitch at some point so don’t worry.
So far we have 12 players for Brissie so we will use some of the guys from the Goldie as subs for them

IMPORTANT
This is the first list of players. If you are not on the list and want to be, let me know. You have a week to confirm you are playing. Anyone who doesn’t contact me within that week will be left as reserves on the day and might get a game!

Again names will be changed to RED as you confirm

Gold Coast

Wallace simpson
Joe (Phillis and Joe)
Malky (madsads)
Brido
Rab (only me) player manager
Dicko?
Wilson (nolongerinscotland)
Steve (steve-sharon)
Jordan (shazza)
John? (shazza)
Carbery
Dazza49
Andy (the chief)
Just sarahs hubby
Cammy (camel)
Marc (sandon)
Russell
Stevie
Colin (cas-col)
Asif (cas-col)
Quill (karenjc)
Jim (jim&sus)
Slaters 2 lads
Mark

Brisbane

Matt
Jeremy
Haggis
Brian
Lee
Paul
Glen
Rod
Owen
Paul (troj)
Les (Stitch)
Lee (shortlets)

We need to keep this thread on the front page so I expect everyone to bump it as much as they can

Now remember, if your names not on this list you have a week to let me know

soapy
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Thanx soapy, jordan playing for def.jon just supporting you all

any chance you can add craig, hes a brummy who got ure taxi last wk? im working with his wife and theyd love to come

cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.