Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Congratulations guys, I'm really pleased for you all. Little Flynn looks absolutely fab!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:08 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, congrats guys, great great news!!!!!

I can't believe how much he has changed already! Soooo cute!!!! (that has stayed the same!)
Good luck now getting him home!

Snowbunny: just noticed in your signature that the kittens are called Jip and Janneke...! When I was little we named our first puppy Takkie! He actually started off looking like a Takkie too, but he did change a bit...
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

mark&kathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this story has had me crying several times. My heart goes out to you and your family. Your baby is beautiful. He ooses love you can see it all over him. My thoughts are with you. Lots of love.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:15 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Flynns update, its a rollercoaster!

Originally Posted by hevs
Guess whats in here........

I made it safe and sound.

We had been on tenter hooks most of the day, will they won't they? They DID. Suddenly! They called and said he's be going in less than an hour.

I plonked down on the chair and burst into tears. It was so emotional to leave the place that had become our second home for the last 10 weeks. The place where my baby boys life had been saved. But i was so proud of our boy, so very proud.

He rocked up and was fast asleep under a net, it was so cute. He settled fairly well. He is the ONLY baby in the nursery for the night, one on one care. Melibeam had just turned down a shift there as she was booked elsewhere

Gutted. Still the nurse who booked him in was fab.
Absolutely brilliant, congratulations!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fantastic news , that he is closer to home.
It is brilliant how Flynn, is going from strength to strength, keep it going young man
Mandy
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:45 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

That's wonderful news!!! He looks gorgeous enough to eat !!! Congratulations Flynn on being another step closer to going home!!!

Lorraine
Old Jan 13th 2007, 1:25 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
You all need to form an orderly queue

He's 2.450 kilos and 46 cm's long. His 00000 clothes fit him with a bit of room to grow. He looks like a proper baby now, just a bit small. And he is just so handsome
Wonderful news!! You're right - he is so very handsome.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

He is a wee cracker. I got to hold him for a good half hour this afternoon & he chatted away great style & smiled at me etc etc. I thought I was a natural until mum said don't worry about it Bordy, hes got wind.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
He is a wee cracker. I got to hold him for a good half hour this afternoon & he chatted away great style & smiled at me etc etc. I thought I was a natural until mum said don't worry about it Bordy, hes got wind.
What worries me is that you probably understood what he said
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:24 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CasG
What worries me is that you probably understood what he said
I'm sure he said "I think the bombers will go well this year uncle Bordy".
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:27 am
Account Closed

I'm sure he said "I think the bombers will go well this year uncle Bordy".
I'm sure he did...bless his cotton socks....is he now fast asleep with an AFL ball tucked in beside him ?

Congratulations on becoming his Godfather...you must be a very worthy friend.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:31 am
The Godfather

I'm sure he did...bless his cotton socks....is he now fast asleep with an AFL ball tucked in beside him ?

Congratulations on becoming his Godfather...you must be a very worthy friend.
I hope I am & Mary did buy him a little AFL ball so your right.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:42 am
Account Closed

I hope I am & Mary did buy him a little AFL ball so your right.
Excellant...a St Kilda one I trust ?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:43 am
The Godfather

Excellant...a St Kilda one I trust ?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Ah...i see you like that idea

we can live in hope...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.