kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Flying Scotsman's Arms!

Originally Posted by dollface
lovely??? theyre bloody gorgeous!!!

Get on it boy, we need more Scottish babassssssssssss
All in good time!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:12 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't you see them either????
Just saw - they are cutie pies ey
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

I'm off to bed ladies, see you soon x
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:13 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Just saw - they are cutie pies ey

Ta...........look like me of course well one does! canny be greedy I suppose...............

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
All in good time!
Get to it boy - enjoy the fun while you are (reasonably) young enough - i mean for gods sake, a coupla years time the old legs will go and arthritis is gonna set in.

Nite - me too actually, nite everybody xxx
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:14 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Night.....

I'm off too got to drive 5 hours to Ottawa now...............catch you lot on Sunday night, my time.....xxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:14 pm

Ta...........look like me of course well one does! canny be greedy I suppose...............
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Get to it boy - enjoy the fun while you are (reasonably) young enough - i mean for gods sake, a coupla years time the old legs will go and arthritis is gonna set in.
A thoroughbred never pales.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:16 pm

A thoroughbred always fails.

blimey..............
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:34 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
OK, for when we are all tempted to hijack threads & lower the tone, we can now retreat to the pub for a pint of Bucky & a deep fried mars bar!
It's yours to enjoy SC!
Darling, you drink bucky straight out the bottle then smash it into the nearest alleyway

What happened to the other pub and the coffee shop? did you drink them dry?

What goes on there?
Did a raid in there with a few others a year or so back, don't think they knew what hit them!
Was it that long ago? we must be old Sal!!

not enough Scots!
There can never be enough Scots
Old Aug 7th 2009, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
Darling, you drink bucky straight out the bottle then smash it into the nearest alleyway

What happened to the other pub and the coffee shop? did you drink them dry?

Was it that long ago? we must be old Sal!!

There can never be enough Scots
Yes, it's that long ago! Scary isn't it?
Old Aug 7th 2009, 11:41 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I'll meet up for a drink with you lot, would be a laugh. I went to a meet in the UK and everybody was really nice! Herrchoock, Donna and Neil and quite a few others
Guys you should definitely all meet up, bet you'd have a cracking night out. Go on, you know you all want to! And, I think you should all chip in to fly SallyClaire down from Cairns
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Guys you should definitely all meet up, bet you'd have a cracking night out. Go on, you know you all want to! And, I think you should all chip in to fly SallyClaire down from Cairns
There's a few from the UK that need to get their butts out here too!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:19 am

There's a few from the UK that need to get their butts out here too!
Yip Paulry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.