Flights Booked - Landing August 1st

Wikiposts

Flights Booked - Landing August 1st

Old Feb 24th 2007, 8:04 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights Booked - Landing August 1st

Originally Posted by herrchook
AAarrrrgghhhhh

Spent a VERy enjoyable hour with a lovely lady in Austravel today and have come away with our flights to Melbourne booked. And that's with us convinced we'd get the best prices online.

We've spent the past few days checking out prices etc and she came in at the same price so when she offered us flights which were perfect for us we decided to just go for it.

We've got an afternoon flight to Heathrow, then an evening flight to Singapore, 2 nights in Singapore then another night flight to Melbourne. We're hoping the kids will sleep a big part of the way.

We feel amazing.

Ain't it a great feeling!
Old Feb 24th 2007, 8:08 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

AAarrrrgghhhhh

Spent a VERy enjoyable hour with a lovely lady in Austravel today and have come away with our flights to Melbourne booked. And that's with us convinced we'd get the best prices online.

We've spent the past few days checking out prices etc and she came in at the same price so when she offered us flights which were perfect for us we decided to just go for it.

We've got an afternoon flight to Heathrow, then an evening flight to Singapore, 2 nights in Singapore then another night flight to Melbourne. We're hoping the kids will sleep a big part of the way.

We feel amazing.

Cool as , just wait till your sat in your seats , only beaten by landing in Aus
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stitch
Is that when you're leaving?

Ginny
oh ha, ha,
Old Feb 25th 2007, 2:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Now i reckon your wrong there, i think he'll be waiting for me with open arms a bottle of champers and a bouquet of flowers
How about folded arms, a bottle of Lanliq & a bunch of daisys.

I just hope you all enjoy Melbourne as much as I do.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:11 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

AAarrrrgghhhhh

We feel amazing.

Congrats! it is a great feeling

One thing I must say though.

Make sure you e-mail Singapore Airlines to ask them to send you confirmation that you are entitled to the 80kg migrant baggage allowance, as we had a terrible time. We too stopped over in Singapore for two nights, and when we got to Singapore airport for tha last leg of our journey, they wouldn't allow us the 80kg and we ended up paying £200 excess baggage costs!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:15 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

AAarrrrgghhhhh

We feel amazing.

mate i am so so happy for you
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:20 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the replies guys. Today's been a weird one. We had our house buyers round for a 2nd viewing and I got all emotional in front of them . My 4yo even brought me a tissue which was sooo sweet. Oh well, at least the couple know the house is loved .

Ginny, I hear from Sandra quite often - pm me if you want her email addy. They are going well, she's got a job working in a school as a secretary and the girls are in school.

Donna&Neil - emailed the cat shippers on Friday so just waiting to hear back

Everyone else - AAArrrghhhhhh, ma heid's spinnin'
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:29 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow its all happening, great news. Ive just booked our flights for our reccie/hopefully validation trip in Oct/Nov and am sooooooo excited, cant imagine how you are feeling

All the best

Joex
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:36 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
How about folded arms, a bottle of Lanliq & a bunch of daisys.

I just hope you all enjoy Melbourne as much as I do.
I'm absolutely sure we will Bordy. I just can't wait to get there