British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Flash families (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/flash-families-461335/)

kez81 Jun 25th 2007 8:20 pm

Flash families

Did anyone else watch this programme on foxtel on Saturday night just proves money doesnt give you taste eh??

What about the couple who lived in the 2 bed house with 5 kids but couldn't afford to live in a bigger home as they liked there kids dressed in designer clothes, the best bit was the kids names Ocean, Unity, Destiny and Paris cant remember the boys name:rofl::rofl:

KEZX

Amazulu Jun 25th 2007 9:04 pm

Re: Flash families

Originally Posted by kez81 (Post 4969967)
Did anyone else watch this programme on foxtel on Saturday night just proves money doesnt give you taste eh??

What about the couple who lived in the 2 bed house with 5 kids but couldn't afford to live in a bigger home as they liked there kids dressed in designer clothes, the best bit was the kids names Ocean, Unity, Destiny and Paris cant remember the boys name:rofl::rofl:

KEZX

I watched some of it. Unusually for me, I didn't mind them so much. I did not like that spoilt little wanker in Essex and the gay Yorkshireman and his horrible wife. How ridiculous did they look in their shooting gear!

iPom Jun 25th 2007 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 4970177)
I watched some of it. Unusually for me, I didn't mind them so much. I did not like that spoilt little wanker in Essex and the gay Yorkshireman and his horrible wife. How ridiculous did they look in their shooting gear!

This sounds hysterical! It was called 'Flash Families'?

kez81 Jun 25th 2007 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 4970177)

Yeh he was very spoilt wasnt he they way he spoke to his mother was really bad i couldnt believe that after he and his sister argued she went out bought him about a grand worth of clothes and her a designer handbag nuts!!

I thought he was quite camp also the wife was unbelievable very tacky with all her leopard print and very bad boob job made me laugh though!!

kezx

kez81 Jun 25th 2007 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by iPom (Post 4970200)
This sounds hysterical! It was called 'Flash Families'?

Yeh flash families 2 featured are very wealthy the other family arent but like expensive clothes rather than a bigger house it was really funny to see how some people act!!

kezx

ub40fan Jun 25th 2007 11:53 pm

Is this a weekly thing? When is it on? What channel?

It sounds so bad I must take a look, I like a good laugh on a Saturday night!

Shirley

kez81 Jun 28th 2007 1:39 pm

its on Saturday living tv i think i just happened to switch over when it was starting.

kezx

annqldau Jun 28th 2007 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by kez81 (Post 4969967)

KEZX

You just have to look at the Beckhams to know that (I don't have Foxtel so didn't watch it).