Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fittest Blue Peter presenter . . .

Wikiposts

Fittest Blue Peter presenter . . .

Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fittest Blue Peter presenter . . .

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Now that's just feral Don't know that male presenter on the magazine and all the guys I can remember were just wet, including Richard Bacon who thought he was tough. I'll say Christopher Trace, he seemed (looking back) to be the most normal.
Good God! That's going back a bit . . .

Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I never actually saw him presenting (only because we didn't have a TV)
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:41 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Sorry Lou, that reply was mean for SC. I would imagine you have higher standards......
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Yvette Fielding is very sweet and still a fave of mine.
I see your Yvette and raise you:

Janet Ellis.

I thank you!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

Janet Ellis.

I thank you!
Ooh the bad bad lady who had a baby whilst unmarried - hussy
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh the bad bad lady who had a baby whilst unmarried - hussy
No! Was that not Tina who preceded her?

Anyhow Janet was the skydiver!

Nice girl. A quick Google search shows that her looks have stood the test of time both then and now which is more you can say than some girls now.

My brother knew an archivist in the BBC. After a night in the pub and a bit of reminiscing, the end result was a VHS video with footage of her. Sad bastard.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Janet Ellis.

I thank you!
Her daugter Sophie's nicer though
Attached Thumbnails Fittest Blue Peter presenter . . .-sophie.jpg  
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spartacus
Good God! That's going back a bit . . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcintern...eter_dalek.jpg
Moneypenny, are you calling what that man's doing to that dalek's thingy normal!!?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

No! Was that not Tina who preceded her?

Anyhow Janet was the skydiver!

Nice girl. A quick Google search shows that her looks have stood the test of time both then and now which is more you can say than some girls now.

My brother knew an archivist in the BBC. After a night in the pub and a bit of reminiscing, the end result was a VHS video with footage of her. Sad bastard.
No, it was Janet, having Sophie out of wedlock.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spartacus
Male or female . . . . I'm not sexist.

Alternatively, if none float your boat, "fittest non Blue Peter presenter who you wish had been a Blue Peter presenter".
I've always had a thing for blondes, so I vote Goldie
Attached Images  
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, it was Janet, having Sophie out of wedlock.
That's right...in fact, maybe it was Tina who had the ultrasound in the studio or something, and all was right in Biddy Baxter's world.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:11 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Fittest Blue Peter presenter . . .

Lesley Judd

Buzzy
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Lesley Judd

Buzzy
Lol. Always remember her and Concorde arriving!

My mother's favourite..
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh baby.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:30 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Lesley Judd

Buzzy
Oh come on Buzzy, I loved her like my mother but Konnie is a babe!

Cooler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.