Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

First 30 degree day of the season in Perth

First 30 degree day of the season in Perth

Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:11 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First 30 degree day of the season in Perth

I'm thinking 'chilled Verdelho on the deck this evening watching the stars' ...
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First 30 degree day of the season in Perth

me too...been lovely today and tomorrow is hotter still I think.

I need to get some ideas for activities for a 15 month old as it is way too hot for him.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

Its 32 in Jurien,38 at my sons 4Kms from town, I was hoping it wouldn't warm up before the 6th November, when i fly to Scotland for good.

Got my suitcase half packed as settlement is next Friday,(will have to try and find summer things now) Going down to Perth for 2 weeks to spend time with my girls and grandies before heading to Uk.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:22 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going for a cold one after work I do believe - they are making plans now.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:43 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

See you in the city? ... Lucky Shag?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We are going for a cold one after work I do believe - they are making plans now.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:53 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
You'll be very lucky to get one from her, she's a married lady you know
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

What a perfect day off. We used the pool for the first time today and it was great. Colder than the north sea, but great.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:06 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking 'chilled Verdelho on the deck this evening watching the stars' ...
Have you got a big deck.?..........mm
Old Oct 17th 2009, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Very nice. I'm in Claremore Okalahoma and it's 48 Deg....Farenheit that is
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

30 degrees at 1130 in baldivis! just finished cleaning pool, barbie warming up, stella chilling in fridge, its going to be a good afternoon
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

We went to some pub in Cockburn, it was full of blokes - reckon its a working mans pub, only stayed for two.

Lucky Shag next week - first round is on me.

We went to South Beach today and took the dog swimming and then went home sat in the garden and chilled out with some beers.

Gorgeous day.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Sounds lovely! This time next year we'll be there

This time last year we'd just boarded the plane at Perth airport to fly home

Enjoy the warm & the cold beers (not jealous at all). I've got the heating on & it's still cold here.

Alison x
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:47 pm

We are in the living room with both doors open, the dog and cat are crashed out on the floor.

Its nice to be warm again

Its only going to be 25 tomorrow and we are going whale watching so I reckon it will be cold out on the boat, it was last year.

Beers in the Norfolk afterwards
Old Oct 18th 2009, 1:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Its only going to be 25 tomorrow and we are going whale watching so I reckon it will be cold out on the boat, it was last year.
I took my son whale watching a few weeks ago and it was fantastic - 2 humpbacks right next to/under the boat, so close you could almost touch them.

A brilliant afternoon.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 1:26 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

My dream is over but I have the log burner blazing away and keeping nice and toastie

Dougie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.