Wikiposts

fire wood

Old May 15th 2008, 10:48 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default fire wood

how much are you paying a tonne?
Old May 15th 2008, 10:51 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fire wood

Originally Posted by aston man
how much are you paying a tonne?
Nothing,i just cut down what i need from the local National Park.
Old May 15th 2008, 10:53 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Nothing,i just cut down what i need from the local National Park.
im tellin,al pacinos in the woods with a chopper
Old May 15th 2008, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

A flashing chopper in the woods where, where??
Old May 15th 2008, 10:57 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

I can do you a trailer load for $20 (inc delivery)
Old May 15th 2008, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I'll have 20

It's circa 280 bucks a ton, here cut and delivered

I can get it by driving to Heathcote... about an hour north of Melbourne for 180 bucks per tonne, but have to load and collect it myself, and split it
Old May 15th 2008, 11:00 pm
Banned

mate its a kind offer but i wouldnt take advantage,itll cost you more than 20 bucks in fuel to get up our hill
Old May 15th 2008, 11:01 pm
saoirse

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Thanks I'll have 20
Sorry it's an extra $5 a trailer for delivery to Melbourne.
Old May 15th 2008, 11:03 pm
saoirse

mate its a kind offer but i wouldnt take advantage,itll cost you more than 20 bucks in fuel to get up our hill
It's ok mate i just take all the fuel I need from work.
Old May 15th 2008, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

You have to have a wood cutters license, and it costs a lot, to cut and take wood from national parks in Vic.

Massive fines if you dont and get caught, something like 30,000 bucks.
Old May 15th 2008, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I'll have 20

It's circa 280 bucks a ton, here cut and delivered

I can get it by driving to Heathcote... about an hour north of Melbourne for 180 bucks per tonne, but have to load and collect it myself, and split it
Here it is 260 and that is split and also includes delivery, but you would have to split it at least once more to burn. They will split it further on request but they won't thank you for it.

A tonne has gone up about 10bucks a year since we got here in 2004.

When I get my camera back I will show you what a half-ton of redgum looks like split. Currently, I have a half tonne of redgum and half a tonne of local gum split and ready to burn when Chief gets back.

Cheers
Old May 15th 2008, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

We paid $260 a tonne of red gum. Picture of it is on Tiggs blog. It is currently getting wet in the rain...

...did not think it rained over here...who was telling lies
Old May 15th 2008, 11:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by graz79
We paid $260 a tonne of red gum. Picture of it is on Tiggs blog. It is currently getting wet in the rain...

...did not think it rained over here...who was telling lies
i know what you mean...

and the baskits never mentioned we would need firewood
Old May 15th 2008, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Here it is 260 and that is split and also includes delivery, but you would have to split it at least once more to burn. They will split it further on request but they won't thank you for it.

A tonne has gone up about 10bucks a year since we got here in 2004.

When I get my camera back I will show you what a half-ton of redgum looks like split. Currently, I have a half tonne of redgum and half a tonne of local gum split and ready to burn when Chief gets back.

Cheers
My wife is always on the hunt for wood, so this time last year, she spotted a fence contractor, pulling down a fence. She introduced herself, and asked the bloke what he was going to do with the fence he was pulling down.... "take it to the tip" was his reply... "why do you want it" ? well to cut a long story short, about 4 hours later, he turns up at our house at our back laneway, with about 50 metres of fencing, mostly just bloody pailings and rails, somehow all the decent parts, the posts, went missing. He then proceeded to offload his trucks contents onto my back lawn... LOL... I guess the wife did ask for it. Took me about 3 weekends to break it up into managable pieces. I got a lot of splinters out of that lot. I've asked her not to do that again thanks

Still cant get into the back half of my shed because of piled up fence pailings lol ! They burn great, nice and hot, but only last about 30 mins a load.
Old May 15th 2008, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is always on the hunt for wood, so this time last year, she spotted a fence contractor, pulling down a fence. She introduced herself, and asked the bloke what he was going to do with the fence he was pulling down.... "take it to the tip" was his reply... "why do you want it" ? well to cut a long story short, about 4 hours later, he turns up at our house at our back laneway, with about 50 metres of fencing, mostly just bloody pailings and rails, somehow all the decent parts, the posts, went missing. He then proceeded to offload his trucks contents onto my back lawn... LOL... I guess the wife did ask for it. Took me about 3 weekends to break it up into managable pieces. I got a lot of splinters out of that lot. I've asked her not to do that again thanks

Still cant get into the back half of my shed because of piled up fence pailings lol ! They burn great, nice and hot, but only last about 30 mins a load.
Ditto me about 3 years ago, Ozzie! Now I am VERY circumspect of fencing. And alot of it is painted, too.

Our house is like a dig. Evidence of various piles of crap have been lying around back or front for years. Never completely free of any of it..now is the best in any, being babyfree means I have cleared all the wood lying around.

cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.