Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Wikiposts

FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:34 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Originally Posted by willmore
But you know how bad they are at asking for directions!

and reading maps!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:16 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
It was once said to me that men are only any good for f*&^ing, and then they aren't that good at that.
Q. Why do women close their eyes during sex?

A. They can't stand to see a man have a good time.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hold on hold on right now.
im changing my avatar back, i thought i was on the right side, but noo a find that awe us men are B(*&^%Ds...eh eh aye right i just nip oot and u all start to stab us all in the back
(soapy slams the door on the way out shouting......im not in a huff, im just not happy)
Old Feb 18th 2006, 7:15 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

I did this once to my missus, asking her how long she was going to be on the computer etc.... Then she said that I should piss off and find something to amuse myself and leave her alone.
So I bought a fishing rod and some tackle, bloody hell all I get now is how much did you spend on the fishing rod!!!... And your never home to spend quality time with me....

I can't win....

Anyway going fishing now if Mrs ZX comes in tell her I'm ironing....

ZX....
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

I always tell mine that im Researching Australia. For the love of god do you think i enjoy spending time on the comp trying to find out EVERYTHING before we move. I do love it though
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:20 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

My hubby has just informed me that he is going to time me on the internet. WTF

Does he think I'm one of the kids FFS.

He can get stuffed anyway
Has he been talking to Margeret's hubby? Tell him you'll time his beer drinking. No wait, that won't work .... Tell him you'll time his conjugals ... no that won't work either .... tell him to get stuffed
Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

My hubby has just informed me that he is going to time me on the internet. WTF

Does he think I'm one of the kids FFS.

He can get stuffed anyway
TIME you ?

Is he putting you into the Commonwealth Games ?
Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I did this once to my missus, asking her how long she was going to be on the computer etc.... Then she said that I should piss off and find something to amuse myself and leave her alone.
So I bought a fishing rod and some tackle, bloody hell all I get now is how much did you spend on the fishing rod!!!... And your never home to spend quality time with me....

I can't win....

Anyway going fishing now if Mrs ZX comes in tell her I'm ironing....

ZX....

When I get to Oz I'm gonna send him fishing with you
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:05 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

When I get to Oz I'm gonna send him fishing with you

Sounds good tell hime that there is plenty of beer and if we get bored fishing we can go water skiing....

ZX.....
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting worrying.

The men are determined to intrude in cyberland.

Wendy, get yourself some tartan and make an avatar, he wont recognise you once you become a member of the tartan army.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
once you become a member of the tartan army.
hey hey, if u want to join us, u need to learn this first
http://www.tartanspecials.com/well-be-coming.html
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

All of this just proves the old Adage....

Doesn't matter how good looking she is (your partner is) someone is probably fed up with all their shiit...