Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Wikiposts

FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: FFS - Is it men's crisis day or what??

Originally Posted by Centurion
Yes - mainly because of the women in our lives eh ?
Hardly. The women in your lives are responsible for you continuing to live and breath every day. If we didnt show you how - think where you'd be!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:11 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Hardly. The women in your lives are responsible for you continuing to live and breath every day. If we didnt show you how - think where you'd be!
On holiday with all the money I'd save from not buying shoes or must have bargains ?
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:17 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

my hubby has comitted the ultimate sin.......he has drunk all the wine while I was asleep!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
On holiday with all the money I'd save from not buying shoes or must have bargains ?
I never buy shoes, or handbags for that matter. waste of money IMHO.

I do like a bargain though, but only if I need it otherwise it's not a bargain
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:20 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
my hubby has comitted the ultimate sin.......he has drunk all the wine while I was asleep!

OMG, tht's just about the worst thing ave read on here, am gutted fur yi, do you love him
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
OMG, tht's just about the worst thing ave read on here, am gutted fur yi, do you love him

Not that much surely
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:22 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Not right *****in now I don't

He thinks he can make it up with a cup of coffee!!!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:scared:

Tell him to F%$^ off
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:25 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Dont want to rub it in , but right now am havin trouble typing , but no way a cup of coffee, ffs, have these men no learned anything over the years
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont want to rub it in , but right now am havin trouble typing , but no way a cup of coffee, ffs, have these men no learned anything over the years
obviously not

else they'd **** off and leave us alone
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:27 am
Living the Dream!

He said - do you want anymore wine?

I said - no not yet

fell asleep.....woke up looking for my wine.....

he's bloody drunk it and now he's on the ****ing whisky!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WendyC
obviously not

else they'd **** off and leave us alone
Well not all together....they are useful for certain "things"!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:29 am
Living the Dream!

Oh Yes I forgot.......putting the rubbish out!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was once said to me that men are only any good for f*&^ing, and then they aren't that good at that.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Yes I forgot.......putting the rubbish out!
But you know how bad they are at asking for directions!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.