Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ferrari (His & Hers)

Ferrari (His & Hers)

Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough
Default Ferrari (His & Hers)

Moving from UK to Perth very soon, can any one point me to a decent Ferrari dealer. Only after a F430 F1 for me and a 360 Modena F1 for the wife.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default Re: Ferrari (His & Hers)

Originally Posted by varsanik
Moving from UK to Perth very soon, can any one point me to a decent Ferrari dealer. Only after a F430 F1 for me and a 360 Modena F1 for the wife.
I guess you have sorted out the important things then,like whare you will live..lol....
Cant imagine 2 Ferrari's parked outside a rental some how...lol
Well ive no idea about the cars ,but good luck mate...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Assuming you're for real, here's a link to the dealer network in Australia with details of the dealership in Perth: http://www.ferrari.com.au/home.php

Though you'll be looking at second hand for the 360 since they're no longer produced (but you'll know that, and the fact that the 430 replaced it I'm sure)
Old Aug 14th 2009, 3:04 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd also buy a Toyota to get you about when the brace of Ferraris regularly break down.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 3:08 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

You'll also want to look into peronalised number plates

I've just checked the Dept Transport WA website and W4NK4 is still available
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:26 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders

Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Would that go on the F430 or the 360? A Ferrari would be no good for us, anything less than my CR-V grounds on the end of the drive and they don't tow boats and trailers too well.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:36 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:55 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

You might want the Spyder instead of the Modena so the bogans can throw cans at you when you drive past.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 6:02 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Would that go on the F430 or the 360? A Ferrari would be no good for us, anything less than my CR-V grounds on the end of the drive and they don't tow boats and trailers too well.
Oh of got to do that

Call a porche/Ferrari dealer to enquire about afixing a tow bar

You know for the wifes shopping
Old Aug 14th 2009, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

You better check again, Im sure that W4NKA is the plate on my Hyundai 1.4Getz. I will check if PR1CK is still available.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all

Originally Posted by varsanik
If you are wealthy enough to buy 2 Ferraris then phone Ferrari HQ up and they'll bend over backwards to set you up with a local dealer. Simple, eh?

BTW, there's been a few carjacks of late in Perth, rich dudes targeted. I'd go for something less ostentacious as you don't see as many prestige cars on the road in Perth compared to UK. You'll stick out like a sore thumb.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough

whats the big deal my oh has a ferrari and I have a jeep why are you takin the piss if that is what he wants why cant he have it? jealous txxxs.z
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

If you are serious .....I actually know the President of the Ferrari Club Australia quite well, I am sure he could help you out.. PM me and I give you his contact details.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:39 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
If you are serious .....I actually know the President of the Ferrari Club Australia quite well, I am sure he could help you out.. PM me and I give you his contact details.
The guys a chippy. While not meaning to deride the earning power of your average carpenter, I somehow doubt it stretches to matching Ferrari's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.