Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It feels like i am on a ......

Wikiposts

It feels like i am on a ......

Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:18 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It feels like i am on a ......

Originally Posted by Issie
What a good memory you have my dear friend
The long term memory is great, the short term is flailing, there's a name for that as you know...
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:19 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
When you get to one of Deb and my parties your nightmare will just be beginning

Fook :scared: what do you do at these parties ?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:21 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

The long term memory is great, the short term is flailing, there's a name for that as you know...
That will be old age Dave

And i am not there yet !!! However the drink does play a huge part in my memory loss at present
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Just hold on, tighten your seat belt and before you know it, the ride will be over.

You'll be on firm ground again
Thanks honey.....
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Fook :scared: what do you do at these parties ?
I don't know, I'm always pissed
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:25 pm

I don't know, I'm always pissed
Mmmmmm i have heard

so you wont remember the Full Monty show you put on at the end of each party ....Deb said it's a scream
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:30 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Mmmmmm i have heard

so you wont remember the Full Monty show you put on at the end of each party ....Deb said it's a scream
She screams when I lasso her
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:33 pm

She screams when I lasso her
Easy cowboy bet you can't lasso two at the same time

Right off to work.

Take it easy ...and thanks for cheering me up, i forgot about my worries for a minute then
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:35 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Easy cowboy bet you can't lasso two at the same time

Right off to work.

Take it easy ...and thanks for cheering me up, i forgot about my worries for a minute then
Catch ya Donna and try not to worry
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks honey.....
You'll be OK

Talking of roller coaster rides.....

...a few years ago my 2 boys lined up for a ride at Alton Towers for nearly an hour. When they got to the front, the youngest chickened out

I hadn't taken a blind bit of notice of the ride or what it was cos I'd presumed I wasn't going on. I couldn't let the lad go on his own though could I

Anyways, I get on this thing...and it starts doing the up and down stuff...and suddenly it goes really fast...and then turns upside down:scared:

My boobs fell out of me bra .... makeup, purse and Tampax fall out of my handbag, 200 feet below

I had to tuck me boobs back in and collect my "personals" on the way down

NEVER, EVER, EVER will I ever go on a sodding roller coaster ride ever again.

[I can laugh now, but its taken 15 years ]
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:38 pm
Keeping it fairly real

You'll be OK

Talking of roller coaster rides.....

...a few years ago my 2 boys lined up for a ride at Alton Towers for nearly an hour. When they got to the front, the youngest chickened out

I hadn't taken a blind bit of notice of the ride or what it was cos I'd presumed I wasn't going on. I couldn't let the lad go on his own though could I

Anyways, I get on this thing...and it starts doing the up and down stuff...and suddenly it goes really fast...and then turns upside down:scared:

My boobs fell out of me bra .... makeup, purse and Tampax fall out of my handbag, 200 feet below

I had to tuck me boobs back in and collect my "personals" on the way down

NEVER, EVER, EVER will I ever go on a sodding roller coaster ride ever again.

[I can laugh now, but its taken 15 years ]
Remind me never to get on a roller coaster with a woman who's on her periods
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Remind me never to get on a roller coaster with a woman who's on her periods
It's the knockers you need to worry about.

Twas a sudden eclipse
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:42 pm
Keeping it fairly real

It's the knockers you need to worry about.

Twas a sudden eclipse
Or a total eclipse
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

Or a total eclipse
Sudden and total.

Never to be seen by man again
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:48 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Sudden and total.

Never to be seen by man again
Are you Bonny Tyler or someik?

Gotta dash, catch ya soon...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.