Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It feels like i am on a ......

Wikiposts

It feels like i am on a ......

Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:38 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default It feels like i am on a ......

ROLLER COASTER :scared:

..... and i want to get off

Last edited by Issie; Jun 21st 2006 at 11:09 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:45 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It feels like i am on a ......

Originally Posted by Issie
ROLLER COATSER :scared:

Know what you mean, just hang in there, I am sure it gets better :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Some coasters make you feel a bit ill (like Lethal Weapon does me) and others scare the crap out of me before and during, but when I get to the end I wanna go again (like Superman Escape!)..... and I don't like heights, speed, or swirly things.......

Problem is you gotta get to the end before you know what kind of coaster it is.... and usually the crap ones are crap cause you are trying to control things you cant - they are much better when you just let the coaster take you where it's gonna go and see what happens....

S
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:02 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

ROLLER COATSER :scared:

Are you at Blackpool Pleasure Beach like?

Do they have a Roller Coatser?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:03 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
Some coasters make you feel a bit ill (like Lethal Weapon does me) and others scare the crap out of me before and during, but when I get to the end I wanna go again (like Superman Escape!)..... and I don't like heights, speed, or swirly things.......

Problem is you gotta get to the end before you know what kind of coaster it is.... and usually the crap ones are crap cause you are trying to control things you cant - they are much better when you just let the coaster take you where it's gonna go and see what happens....

S

i like how you explained ......thanks x
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by walla
Are you at Blackpool Pleasure Beach like?

Do they have a Roller Coatser?

Well all i can say is that i expected that fom you Dave ( like)

And i hate Balckpool ( sorry if anyone is from there) so i wouldn't know what they have.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Know what you mean, just hang in there, I am sure it gets better :scared:
Thanks Shirley ...i sure hope it does
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:06 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Well all i can say is that i expected that fom you Dave ( like)

And i hate Balckpool ( sorry if anyone is from there) so i wouldn't know what they have.
Alton Towers?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

i like how you explained ......thanks x

U welcome... it does get better, but it's hard to see that when you're on it. All you can do is trust that those telling you it gets better are saying it from experience.....

S
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:11 pm

Alton Towers?
You Muppet

PMSL ......Just got your K ( ha ha ) ....have you cleaned your teeth today ?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hold on, tighten your seat belt and before you know it, the ride will be over.

You'll be on firm ground again
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:14 pm
Keeping it fairly real

You Muppet

PMSL ......Just got your K ( ha ha ) ....have you cleaned your teeth today ?
That's teath
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
U welcome... it does get better, but it's hard to see that when you're on it. All you can do is trust that those telling you it gets better are saying it from experience.....

S

Thanks again...you don't know how much i appreciate a little reassurance right now......as last night i was ready to throw the towel in and i know in my heart i am doing the right thing...this move to Oz has been with me a long time.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:16 pm

That's teath
What a good memory you have my dear friend
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:17 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Thanks again...you don't know how much i appreciate a little reassurance right now......as last night i was ready to throw the towel in and i know in my heart i am doing the right thing...this move to Oz has been with me a long time.
When you get to one of Deb and my parties your nightmare will just be beginning

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.