Wikiposts

Feel ancient!!!

Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Feel ancient!!!

I have always thougtht of myself as a 'young chick'.....that is until today!!!!!!!!!!
My 'baby' who is 18, but will always be a 'baby' to me has just driven off to collect his girlfriend in my car. It is the first time he has driven alone.......and I just cant believe that my kids are old enough to be on the road. It is just so scarey. i remember watching Sesame Street and Thomas the Tank Engine with him curled up on my lap.......as if it was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have the years gone???????? :scared:
Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:07 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feel ancient!!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I have always thougtht of myself as a 'young chick'.....that is until today!!!!!!!!!!
My 'baby' who is 18, but will always be a 'baby' to me has just driven off to collect his girlfriend in my car. It is the first time he has driven alone.......and I just cant believe that my kids are old enough to be on the road. It is just so scarey. i remember watching Sesame Street and Thomas the Tank Engine with him curled up on my lap.......as if it was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have the years gone???????? :scared:

aw...i know how you feel!!

dont worry, it happens to us all!

sue x