fed up and Bored..

Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:44 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fed up and Bored..

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi Guys

Just been to the Northampton meet, where loads of em have already got their visas and are off shortly!

And I know I keep banging on about it, but I am not going to apologise, I HAVEN'T GOT A CO YET Aaaagggghhhhhhhh

I can't seem to get on and do anything, I have the meds booked but have already moved them from Feb to April cos we haven't been asked for them.

I have started packing stuff away, de-cluttering and decorating, but I have now got to the point where I need to know that SOMEthing is happening before I can get on and do the next thing.

Sorry for going on but you guys know where I am coming from - don't you

Shirley x

Having a now
We are in exactly the same boat It really gets you down, doesn't it?

It just has to be this month for a CO surely???

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:50 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheri-pie
We are in exactly the same boat It really gets you down, doesn't it?

It just has to be this month for a CO surely???

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

Yes it is starting to REALLY get to me now!!!

I have been toying with the idea of ringing them to ask when we are likely to get a CO, it is now 5 months 1 week and when we got our ack e-mail they did say 4 months.

It does make me worry that they have sent an e-mail and it hasn't got through the firewall! But we did get the first one, so I am sure we should be ok really.

I just don't know what to do for the best

Maybe I need to make up a song like Rooksie did for her visa.

Shirley x
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:55 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan

Maybe I need to make up a song like Rooksie did for her visa.

Shirley x

I'd make up six songs if it meant getting a visa

Cheri x