Wikiposts

Is this Feasible ?

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:41 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this Feasible ?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
O'Connell Street - on the same side as the Motel. I can't remember the name of the curry house at the moment, but it may come back to me!
just north of the city?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
just north of the city?
Yes - in North Adelaide the suburb - rather than the half of the city!

Also had some good Thai food on Gouger St in the CBD.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:49 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yes - in North Adelaide the suburb - rather than the half of the city!

Also had some good Thai food on Gouger St in the CBD.
cheers for that, big Thai fan too.....ooh say that quickly and it sounds like a martial art.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

cheers for that, big Thai fan too.....ooh say that quickly and it sounds like a martial art.
You're welcome!

My OH insisted that we had to find a good curry house and some 'real' beer on our reccie or he wouldn't come!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:20 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

We got married at the registry office and I distinctly remember my OH directing all his vows to the registrar, never looked at me once!
My OH kept trying to focus on my eyes (he was still a bit pissed) and I was trying to avoid all eye contact as i was watching to see if the tandoori chicken was going to drop off - happy days
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:04 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried the spice avenue ?

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
We need our CURRY FIX

We desparately miss, our fave indian takeaway, from coventry. Limran in Earlsdon, and Rupali in Tile Hill..

If we contacted them, and they agreed to freeze, 100 curries... could we get them DHL'd over to OZ?

I mean we really really miss our old curry !!!!!

Any expats, wanna set up a Curry-Group and we can make a website, of the best POMMY eateries.. i will gladly be the Egon Ronay web fella, and chief tester
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:26 pm
locked in the attic

Originally Posted by themerlin
Have you tried the spice avenue ?
anywhere near electric avenue?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:49 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Might as well be owned and run by English curry experts from Brum.

Not been for a while so fancy a pilgrimage.

anywhere near electric avenue?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi there, we are from Coventry (Wyken) and are now based in Adelaide.
The English Balti on Goodwood Road is as authentic as it gets for us, but now the prices have gone up steeply. The Jasmin in the city is really good and Clay and Coal oven also on Goodwood road has great food and is inexpensive.

I thought the Moonlight was on Stoney Stanton Road?, I will ask hubby when he gets home.

Our fav in Cov was Cafe Spice, Hipswell Highway....heaven!!!!!!Anyone fancy bringing over a takeaway for me???????
jacqui
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:36 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
The English Balti on Goodwood Road is as authentic as it gets for us, but now the prices have gone up steeply. The Jasmin in the city is really good and Clay and Coal oven also on Goodwood road has great food and is inexpensive.

I thought the Moonlight was on Stoney Stanton Road?, I will ask hubby when he gets home.

Our fav in Cov was Cafe Spice, Hipswell Highway....heaven!!!!!!Anyone fancy bringing over a takeaway for me???????
jacqui
Never tried that one.

Yer Moonlight Balti, nr that tile place foleshill rd or stoney stanton rd !!

We are from Tile Hill Village.
The posh end, where you get out the bath to pee !!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by s/nurse

jacqui
At least you had a bath
jacqui