Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Favourite Christmas present as a youngster

Favourite Christmas present as a youngster

Old Dec 6th 2021, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Favourite Christmas present as a youngster

A Christmas theme thread….just wanted to know what was your favourite Christmas present as a child…Mine was a (and this was a close call) a Cindy Doll….I was thrilled when I opened that box I still remember that feeling lol but it was a close call as I just loved Action Man with eagle eyes and gripping hands (I wish lol) My older brother favourite was a scalextric (I know that’s how my love affair with formula 1 started) my eldest son said his was a Nintendo game cube console.
Old Dec 7th 2021, 4:04 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Christmas present as a youngster

Originally Posted by brits1
A Christmas theme thread….just wanted to know what was your favourite Christmas present as a child…Mine was a (and this was a close call) a Cindy Doll….I was thrilled when I opened that box I still remember that feeling lol but it was a close call as I just loved Action Man with eagle eyes and gripping hands (I wish lol) My older brother favourite was a scalextric (I know that’s how my love affair with formula 1 started) my eldest son said his was a Nintendo game cube console.
I'm tossing up between a doll I named Daisy, and a transistor radio (showing my age there!).
Old Dec 7th 2021, 4:05 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

If that was meant to be funny DeadVim, it wasn't.
Old Dec 7th 2021, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I obviously missed something here…..Thanks SOS and your a youngster…..
Old Dec 7th 2021, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Could you please delete my original thread….I just thought it would be a nice idea this time of year …my mistake (of which I make many lol)
Old Dec 7th 2021, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

SoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond repute

I got a Johnny Seven Gun. Awesome it was. Did a fair bit of damage with it on Christmas Day.
Old Dec 7th 2021, 7:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved my spud gun, thought I was the bee's knees with that.
Old Dec 8th 2021, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I loved my spud gun, thought I was the bee's knees with that.
I remember a few of the “boys” in our neighbourhood had spud guns ….some were lethal with them lol I see England did shockingly at the Gaba yesterday….I think this series will just be spent with us watching the highlights (or low lights as an England fan lol)
Old Dec 9th 2021, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

A scale-model of a sports car: a "DeTomaso Mangusta 5000", received at age 5. Hooked me on cars forever afterwards--much to my financial detriment, tbh. But I've loved nearly all of them...
Old Dec 10th 2021, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember a few of the “boys” in our neighbourhood had spud guns ….some were lethal with them lol I see England did shockingly at the Gaba yesterday….I think this series will just be spent with us watching the highlights (or low lights as an England fan lol)
I'll admit to being a bit of a terror , I'm living what's happening in the cricket at the moment, bit of fire in their bellies, awesome.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I'll admit to being a bit of a terror , I'm living what's happening in the cricket at the moment, bit of fire in their bellies, awesome.
I just think (as an England fan) that Joe Root is just not a tactically good captain and that will be one of the reasons we will not win this series, I had a bit of hope that at best we would draw the first test but alas my hopes (as per lol) were dashed. I think I will just stick to watching 1 day and 20/20 cricket lol.
Old Dec 12th 2021, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Retirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond repute

Escaped from Blighty. Hard to beat really…
Old Dec 15th 2021, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Retirednow
Escaped from Blighty. Hard to beat really…
You must of been very young when you moved to Aus then
Old Dec 15th 2021, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Retirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond repute

You must of been very young when you moved to Aus then
A pity it wasn’t years earlier but then all good things come to those who wait…
Old Dec 16th 2021, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Retirednow
A pity it wasn’t years earlier but then all good things come to those who wait…
I think we all get the “I love Australia “ thing so you don’t have to keep “highjacking” threads to let us know lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.