Farce!!

Old Nov 19th 2009, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all
Default Re: Farce!!

Originally Posted by johnnyx0

And he has no remorse. Played a deliberate handball and not sorry one bit...
Er bollocks he's apologised for it and asked the ref about it at the time, it has been reported. Football being football, either the occasional incidents like this or video replays and welcome to the superbowl.

And anyway if it hadn't have been given it would have gone to penalties so wasn't like they were completely denied their place by this.

TH has always stood head above the rest when it comes to cheating, he's no angel but there has been far far worse.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48KxomccYNU

He's scum, pure as. When did he ask the ref about it? I saw him running away celebrating after it happened.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 11:21 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Will they get the justice of a replay?
Here's for hoping.....?????....!!!!!!!...
Old Nov 20th 2009, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

As an Englishman we know what it feels like to go out this way It seems that the dice were loaded against you guys from the start and the ref has made FIFA happy. Sorry.
p.s. I'm surprised and disappointed at Henry, I always thought that he had class.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kporte
Get over it, you lost. You can join all the Scots in supporting the British side that has made it to the finals.
Originally Posted by scottishcelts
No
I can remember Scotland making the finals in '78 when England didn't. At the time I was a young lad living in Worcestershire, 'Middle England' in every respect.
EVERYONE got behind Scotland.
Due to the time difference I was in bed when Scotland were playing Holland in the make or break game, yet I could hear the cheering from the surrounding houses when 'Wee Archie' scored THAT goal
This would not happen today. Sadly, you have bought us all down to to your level
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:04 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodiesinaus
I can remember Scotland making the finals in '78 when England didn't. At the time I was a young lad living in Worcestershire, 'Middle England' in every respect.
EVERYONE got behind Scotland.
Due to the time difference I was in bed when Scotland were playing Holland in the make or break game, yet I could hear the cheering from the surrounding houses when 'Wee Archie' scored THAT goal
This would not happen today. Sadly, you have bought us all down to to your level

- baaaaaaaaarf - just trying to catch my breath
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:06 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
No
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the Kiwi's draw them and really hurt them. They would love to do that
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:44 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
Old Nov 20th 2009, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Get over it, you lost. You can join all the Scots in supporting the British side that has made it to the finals.
Dont think so, they'll all be wearing the Argentinian colours again, been that way since the HoG.

Aus is one country that didn't jump on that Bandwagon.

Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by framac67
Certainly do not but like a lot of your countrymen, you,re under the illusion that your nation is liked around the world.
Envy is a terrible thing don't you think?
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodiesinaus
Envy is a terrible thing don't you think?
It sure is. I would hate to be English and want to be anything else.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by framac67
It sure is. I would hate to be English and want to be anything else.
I reckon something like 35 to 40 pct of the Aus Population can't tell the difference between a Scot and and a English accent or person. Although I will add they are more likely to mistake a very Northern English person like a Geordie or Cumbrian for a Scot than t'other way around.

So most of this stuff is only relevant in the UK is my point.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:20 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Shall we replay the '86 World Cup quarter final too ... ?

Didn't think so.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I reckon something like 35 to 40 pct of the Aus Population can't tell the difference between a Scot and and a English accent or person. Although I will add they are more likely to mistake a very Northern English person like a Geordie or Cumbrian for a Scot than t'other way around.

So most of this stuff is only relevant in the UK is my point.
Well I aint met your 35 to 40 pc coz the ones I meet have no trouble in calling me Irish. (mainly due to the regalia I have on). They think they know the accent (billy connolly) but the shamrock confuses them.

Never been mistaken for an englishman yet so I await with interest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.