Families!

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Families!

Originally Posted by Wendy
I just said, Ok I'll wait up til 1am tomorrow too shall I. I didn't ring.

He'll be feeling my foot up his arse if I get to visit. Probably best that I don't want to go to the UK
I thinks that'd be wise for a while has the steam stopped coming out of your ears yet????
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
I thinks that'd be wise for a while has the steam stopped coming out of your ears yet????

I think I'm more disappointed than mad now.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm more disappointed than mad now.
Just think you'll get to see your son soon
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:07 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Just think you'll get to see your son soon
What was his explanation - apart from being 'busy'

Of course, you've not been busy at all; moving to the other side of the world, settling your family, finding employment and a home.....

Blooming families - who'd have 'em?

Chin up - at least your son's still coming

Jules x
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:08 am
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

He'll be feeling my foot up his arse

GO GIRL
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Hi Wendy,

I thought that's what he would say. You know where I am if you want to talk. Not that I can talk much at the moment. It looks as though you have smacked me in the mouth instead of you brother.

Chin up mate.xxx

Love Julia.xxx
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 1:40 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like he doesn't want to come over Wendy, and cant face the music....how old is he?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 1:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Sounds like he doesn't want to come over Wendy, and cant face the music....how old is he?
Wendy

this is really frustrating and hurtful for you. I know that I would feel very upset and hurt at the fact that everyone has tried to help him and he just cant be arsed.

Can your mother not come instead?

probably he is too ashamed to talk to you at present as he realises how stupid he has been.

usually it is not that they are uncaring although it seems like it, it is that time passes quickly and they (blokes) are disorganised.

I bet your Mum is really cross too.

never mind enjoy your sons visit and let brother make his own arrangements in future
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:02 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well flights all booked for my son and brother to visit in three weeks time. I was all excited about seeing them both, bought beds etc.

My son has just called and told me my brother isn't coming, because he hasn't got a passport

This flight has been booked since January, and has been planned since we left last July. But apparantly, he's been too busy to go to the post office to get a form.

My MIL had told him 4 months ago that she would take him down there to get one, she would sign the declaration to say it's him etc and that she would take the form back in for him. So all he had to do was sign the damn thing.

Oh, and I've paid for this trip!

Am I being totally unreasonable to think that he's a waste of space?. I'm so bloody mad with him

I was going to put ARRRRGGGHHHHH as the title

he dont sound too bright
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

It is such a big thing for you, and you were so looking forward to it, I can understand how you feel. Very let down and disapointed with him.

It sounds to me though as if it is no big deal for your brother, he obviously doesnt understand how important it is for you, a bit selfish I think.

I'm sure he still loves you though, just doesnt see the big picture.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:16 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by auspal

well said
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
29 going on 12

Originally Posted by asher
Wendy

this is really frustrating and hurtful for you. I know that I would feel very upset and hurt at the fact that everyone has tried to help him and he just cant be arsed.

Can your mother not come instead?

probably he is too ashamed to talk to you at present as he realises how stupid he has been.

usually it is not that they are uncaring although it seems like it, it is that time passes quickly and they (blokes) are disorganised.

I bet your Mum is really cross too.

never mind enjoy your sons visit and let brother make his own arrangements in future
My Mum passed away a few years back. This is why we paid for him because he only has his dad (who he rarely sees) and my son (who is away in Hull studying most of the time). Not much I can do about it from here.

Originally Posted by Margaret3
he dont sound too bright
No, he's not.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by auspal
It is such a big thing for you, and you were so looking forward to it, I can understand how you feel. Very let down and disapointed with him.

It sounds to me though as if it is no big deal for your brother, he obviously doesnt understand how important it is for you, a bit selfish I think.

He's always been the same. You need to put a rocket up his backside to get him to do anything. All my son got fromhim yesterday was, well I've been trying to buy some time, and I've not been well (which means, I can't be bothered I'd rather play the playstation!) and I'm not making that up, that's how it's always been.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

He's always been the same. You need to put a rocket up his backside to get him to do anything. All my son got fromhim yesterday was, well I've been trying to buy some time, and I've not been well (which means, I can't be bothered I'd rather play the playstation!) and I'm not making that up, that's how it's always been.
Hi Wendy,

Sorry to hear about your brother behavior, not so nice especially you've been looking forward for him to come over with your son, you know all is not lost, you have your son coming, & you want to spend all your time with him, & wont have time for your brother ( I think that's how he feels that you might not have time for him).
I remember around 10 years ago I booked a family holiday, & my OH had to work & couldnt take the time off, I went to the travel agent & ask if I can put my sister & niece on the ticket instead, I only had to pay a little bit more towards it, but you can check with the travel agent or where you purchased the ticket if someone else can come instead of your brother maybe your son's girlfriend.

farideh xx
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi Wendy,

Sorry to hear about your brother behavior, not so nice especially you've been looking forward for him to come over with your son, you know all is not lost, you have your son coming, & you want to spend all your time with him, & wont have time for your brother ( I think that's how he feels that you might not have time for him).
I remember around 10 years ago I booked a family holiday, & my OH had to work & couldnt take the time off, I went to the travel agent & ask if I can put my sister & niece on the ticket instead, I only had to pay a little bit more towards it, but you can check with the travel agent or where you purchased the ticket if someone else can come instead of your brother maybe your son's girlfriend.

farideh xx
My son is going to ring the airline tomorrow and see what we can do, if anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.