Families!

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Families!

Well flights all booked for my son and brother to visit in three weeks time. I was all excited about seeing them both, bought beds etc.

My son has just called and told me my brother isn't coming, because he hasn't got a passport

This flight has been booked since January, and has been planned since we left last July. But apparantly, he's been too busy to go to the post office to get a form.

My MIL had told him 4 months ago that she would take him down there to get one, she would sign the declaration to say it's him etc and that she would take the form back in for him. So all he had to do was sign the damn thing.

Oh, and I've paid for this trip!

Am I being totally unreasonable to think that he's a waste of space?. I'm so bloody mad with him

I was going to put ARRRRGGGHHHHH as the title
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Families!

You can get a passport in 2 weeks.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice

Good on you for sounding so calm! there is so much truth in the saying; you can take a horse to water..... Sounds like you have gone to a lot of organisation and planning. Hope he comes to his senses and sorts out his passport
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:14 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well flights all booked for my son and brother to visit in three weeks time. I was all excited about seeing them both, bought beds etc.

My son has just called and told me my brother isn't coming, because he hasn't got a passport

This flight has been booked since January, and has been planned since we left last July. But apparantly, he's been too busy to go to the post office to get a form.

My MIL had told him 4 months ago that she would take him down there to get one, she would sign the declaration to say it's him etc and that she would take the form back in for him. So all he had to do was sign the damn thing.

Oh, and I've paid for this trip!

Am I being totally unreasonable to think that he's a waste of space?. I'm so bloody mad with him

I was going to put ARRRRGGGHHHHH as the title
What a tosser Wend... send him the bill...!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gjn200
You can get a passport in 2 weeks.
Can you not still go to the passport office and get instantly? But, my guess is.......sorry - he can't be arsed. Smile, deep breathe and carry on
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

The rules changed for passports on the 1st June. You now have to have a face to face interview. It says to allow at least 6 weeks for a first passport.

If he'd have done it last week, it would have come. Now it's too late.

And yes, I am sending him a bill. The $2400 it's cost for his ticket can pay for my son to visit again next year.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:23 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Wendy....What a nightmare.

Ginny
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

Breathe in.......out..........appreciate the "world".......... It's only money
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

The rules changed for passports on the 1st June. my
Bugger!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Bugger!

Yep, just what I said too
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

God I can just imagine how bloody mad you must be with him flippin' half-soaked arn't they when there's no-one to do it for them
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by curly
God I can just imagine how bloody mad you must be with him flippin' half-soaked arn't they when there's no-one to do it for them

I waited up until 1:30 on Friday to ring him when he got in from work. He said, can you ring back tomorrow I'm tired.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I waited up until 1:30 on Friday to ring him when he got in from work. He said, can you ring back tomorrow I'm tired.
and what did you say to that? a few expletives????
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

Wendy, I'd leave well alone. He LOVES you, he's just feeling insecure........
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by curly
and what did you say to that? a few expletives????
I just said, Ok I'll wait up til 1am tomorrow too shall I. I didn't ring.

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
Wendy, I'd leave well alone. He LOVES you, he's just feeling insecure........
He'll be feeling my foot up his arse if I get to visit. Probably best that I don't want to go to the UK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.