Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Originally Posted by shiels
And all the beaut wildlife too I reckon ive seen something new every day of the past 10 months we've been here C x
Sorry to piss on your bonfires but this thread is a tad superficial, was slightly believable until I read the beauty above....... approx 300 different sorts of wildlife? Kangaroos, koalas, lizards, snakes, sharks, fish, dolphins, whales, wallabies, duck bill platypus (as if), jellyfish, kwokas, bilbys, fruit bats er er help.....enlighten us on the other 286 please?

takes cover - incoming!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Sorry to piss on your bonfires but this thread is a tad superficial, was slightly believable until I read the beauty above....... approx 300 different sorts of wildlife? Kangaroos, koalas, lizards, snakes, sharks, fish, dolphins, whales, wallabies, duck bill platypus (as if), jellyfish, kwokas, bilbys, fruit bats er er help.....enlighten us on the other 286 please?

takes cover - incoming!
well I would imagine there are a few different kinds of fish snakes, lizards and of course just the odd species of bird and insect
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:04 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
well I would imagine there are a few different kinds of fish snakes, lizards and of course just the odd species of bird and insect
C x
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow you guys are so funny...I liked reading all your posts.....we moved here when I was a little tacker (8 yrs old) so I don't really remember much of the UK...except the cold and the cold and ohh did I mention the cold?? I can't believe you have thttp://britishexpats.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
o use a special dishwasher powder. I think I have taken too much for granted.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

takes cover - incoming!
Started as a welcome relief to all the dark and dreary negative threads all week!!! Very tongue in cheek and has been responded to as intended .... until now!!!

Dont piss on my piss take will you please...

Keep away from the Sunshine and get back to the grey if you would prefer...

Its a Friday after all....
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice

[QUOTE=sdunx;6227420]Sorry to piss on your bonfires but this thread is a tad superficial

Its the bloody superficial car dealers who tell you not to buy the old heap on their forecourt cos you've just arrived & need something more reliable

And the bloody superficial people queuing behind you in Kmart who help out at the till cos you can't figure out whether your card is cheque, savings or credit,then give you their number in case you need them

Not forgetting the bloody superficial surf livesavers who actually keep an eye on the people around instead of gassing to their mates

Oh, and the bloody superficial bus drivers (2) who took my Dad to my front door when he got on the wrong bus (twice) and realised at the other end he was lost

Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Jackier;6227489]
Sorry to piss on your bonfires but this thread is a tad superficial

Its the bloody superficial car dealers who tell you not to buy the old heap on their forecourt cos you've just arrived & need something more reliable

And the bloody superficial people queuing behind you in Kmart who help out at the till cos you can't figure out whether your card is cheque, savings or credit,then give you their number in case you need them

Not forgetting the bloody superficial surf livesavers who actually keep an eye on the people around instead of gassing to their mates

Oh, and the bloody superficial bus drivers (2) who took my Dad to my front door when he got on the wrong bus (twice) and realised at the other end he was lost

OOOHHH they make me mad too... do gooders!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice

[QUOTE=justsarah;6227495]
Originally Posted by Jackier

OOOHHH they make me mad too... do gooders!!!

Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

well guys, what can I say...other than.....
no,
no,
no,
no,
no,
no,
nearly but not quite,
no,
no,
defo no,
no,
erm.......no,
Sorry but no.
Thanks for trying, but it still remains the same........I'm hooked and can't wait
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by winedonju
well guys, what can I say...other than.....
no,
no,
no,
no,
no,
no,
nearly but not quite,
no,
no,
defo no,
no,
erm.......no,
Sorry but no.
Thanks for trying, but it still remains the same........I'm hooked and can't wait
Well dont say we havent warned you!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by justsarah
Well dont say we havent warned you!!!!
Just call me a glutton for punishment
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Have to buy a bloody 4x4 cos we keep ending up in the bush miles from anywhere (but only 20mins from home)
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:03 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I really found it so hard going around all the wineries being forced to try all these lovely wines and champagne until I was half cut, it was such hard work
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

I really found it so hard going around all the wineries being forced to try all these lovely wines and champagne until I was half cut, it was such hard work
will you please stop teasing me now....Asher you know my weak points, and it's simply not fair

Last edited by winedonju; Apr 18th 2008 at 12:06 pm. Reason: cos I'm stupid!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Reminds me of those weekly farmers markets... organic cheese, bread, meat, fish... free samples with no hard sell and after a few weeks they start to call you by name... Bloody cheek!!!

One guy even had the cheek to give me 4 free cup cakes just for me when I bought some for my boys, and i had only met him & his wife 3 times before... Awful!!! ( well for the hips !)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.