Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Originally Posted by justsarah
Today.... It was bloody 29 degrees at Lunchtime!!

Too warm for Autumn as far as I can remember!!

23 tonight!!
29 my aunt sally Not down here it wasn't. Amazing lightning tonight though, I nearly drove off the motorway watching it. Would have been fab from the beach.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
29 my aunt sally Not down here it wasn't. Amazing lightning tonight though, I nearly drove off the motorway watching it. Would have been fab from the beach.
My OH played with his new toy today and it was 29.. Honest!!!

Fantastic day here in the middle bit!! No storm tonight though!! A very warm Autumn evening though!! Paradise...

NONONONONONONO!!!!

Sorry Hell.. Really Hell on Earth!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My OH played with his new toy today and it was 29.. Honest!!!

Fantastic day here in the middle bit!! No storm tonight though!! A very warm Autumn evening though!! Paradise...

NONONONONONONO!!!!

Sorry Hell.. Really Hell on Earth!!!
You can't have been looking East. All along the coast. No thunder or rain just an amazing light show.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

You can't have been looking East. All along the coast. No thunder or rain just an amazing light show.

Typical!! We drove to Broadbeach last week taking the youngest to soccer and the electric storm was amazing. I couldnt get over the fact that it was silent!! It was so balmy looking, but not a sound....

I HATE it here!! I hope I never have to go baaaaaaaaaaaa... Sorry stay for ever .. NO!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Typical!! We drove to Broadbeach last week taking the youngest to soccer and the electric storm was amazing. I couldnt get over the fact that it was silent!! It was so balmy looking, but not a sound....

I HATE it here!! I hope I never have to go baaaaaaaaaaaa... Sorry stay for ever .. NO!!!
Life's a bitch and then you die. Deal with it
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:48 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Jesus when is it going to end.

I came home from work and Mr PP and I had to have a cold beer, followed by a nice glass of red wine with our meal.

Tomorrow we shall watch the Anzac Day procession through Freo and no doubt do some shopping of some sort.

Its awful, how do people live like this?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Life's a bitch and then you die. Deal with it
But do I want to die here.....

The weathers great... Hell even the storms are great!!

The foods great. the beaches are great, the service you get is great, the travel & transport great, the locals are REALLY great, the new UK friends are great .....

It will take the undertakers a week to get this smug grin off my face!!!

I am sorry folks but I am in a place where nobody ( especially Plymouth Argyle fans!!) can dampen my enthusiasm!!!

I LOVE IT HERE!! and in keeping with my new life...

ITS ALL (BLOODY) GOOD!!

Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

But do I want to die here.....

The weathers great... Hell even the storms are great!!

The foods great. the beaches are great, the service you get is great, the travel & transport great, the locals are REALLY great, the new UK friends are great .....

It will take the undertakers a week to get this smug grin off my face!!!

I am sorry folks but I am in a place where nobody ( especially Plymouth Argyle fans!!) can dampen my enthusiasm!!!

I LOVE IT HERE!! and in keeping with my new life...

ITS ALL (BLOODY) GOOD!!

Stop beating about the bush. Tell us how you really feel
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stop beating about the bush. Tell us how you really feel

Ha Ha !!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what I really hate?

The way children get up and offer you their seat on the train... I mean FFS do I look like I need a seat? and its not just elderly ladies like me (I'm 40) who they give their seats up for either... its elderly men, mothers with small children, older business men... PAH
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:31 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
You know what I really hate?

The way children get up and offer you their seat on the train... I mean FFS do I look like I need a seat? and its not just elderly ladies like me (I'm 40) who they give their seats up for either... its elderly men, mothers with small children, older business men... PAH
God that is terrible, they have no right to do that.

Now Im afraid that I have to go and get changed ready to go and watch the parade.

I expect this will involve sitting outside in one of those trendy coffee bars having a flat white or something, while watching the Anzac parade.

Rumours have it that it will be a sunny day today as well - I can't stand it.

You know how we should view this, someone has to be brave enough to live this life, it may as well be us.

Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:50 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You know how we should view this, someone has to be brave enough to live this life, it may as well be us.
Yeah a pat on the back for all of us putting up with all of this eh!

Personally, I'd rather be living in Iraq!