Wikiposts

Fags v Fat

Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fags v Fat

Originally Posted by flowergal
Like wise!!!!!!!

Amanda
Congratulations, your doing so well, as for putting on the weight, its been proven that while your still going through the craving period you automatically turn to something else to replace having a cigarette. This is usually food, hence ex-smokers put on weight. But also proven is that as the cravings lessen, so your eating habits go back to how they where whilst smoking. So hang on in, if you cant be bothered with dieting just wait a while, the pounds will start coming off again.
Sam
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hey you lot are wonderful thank you so much for your words of support.
today hasnt been too bad so far - its usually the eves when i am on here so gonna stop off and get loads of fresh fruit on way home
good luck to everyone else doing it or planning on doing it!
Have to say i dont think i could have coped with doing it day visa arrived whilst stressing about getting teh move sorted
mandy
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:49 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy,
Congratulations!
Like everyone has said - don't worry about putting on a bit of weight - it will come off when you've settled down.
Tracey
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:22 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
hey you lot are wonderful thank you so much for your words of support.
today hasnt been too bad so far - its usually the eves when i am on here so gonna stop off and get loads of fresh fruit on way home
good luck to everyone else doing it or planning on doing it!
Have to say i dont think i could have coped with doing it day visa arrived whilst stressing about getting teh move sorted
mandy
When you are having your weak moments in the evening, get yourself on here and let your fingers do the talking.

We'll support you.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:27 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Im fed up!
I am now in week 8 of no fags which I finally managed to pack in with the prospect of visa medical BUT i have just weighed myself after feeling fat and frumpy for a week or so and i have put on half a stone!!!!!!!!! :curse:
Stick with it. Know what you're going through, am in week 6 of quitting after smoking for nearly 20 years. Have also put on weight, but gained a lot of energy. Hang in there
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hello you lurveeeeeeerrrrly people!
thought i would look in on you all before heading off to bed and tell you of todays events!
I have a friend who goes to accupuncturist every couple of months to keep her chi (or something flowing) so she talked me into going for a session. Decided to give it a go as i am feeling decidedly old and decrepid of late . No mean feat as i am scared of injections!
ANYWAY i digress. It was greeeeeeat 20 odd needles from my ears down to my ankles - i looked like a pin cushion. was a bit worried when she took them out that i may start hissing and flying round the room but it was ok.
It left me with a major headache for a while which apparantly is good!
Ill let you know how i feel in the morning.
............................ooooooooooooops forgot - the whole point of this was to say i got her to stick a couple of needles in the area (ears) that control apetite - now lets see if THAT helps LOL!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Im fed up!
I am now in week 8 of no fags which I finally managed to pack in with the prospect of visa medical BUT i have just weighed myself after feeling fat and frumpy for a week or so and i have put on half a stone!!!!!!!!! :curse:
Would stick with the fags if I were you, after all we're doomed/buggered by 2012 http://www.survive2012.com/ so best dead thin than fat and cram in as many vices as you can prior to then lol
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Would stick with the fags if I were you, after all we're doomed/buggered by 2012 http://www.survive2012.com/ so best dead thin than fat and cram in as many vices as you can prior to then lol
Have given up fags for over 12 months and my skin looks more healthy! Stress levels gone updue to this visa process - am sooooo tempted!! stopped gym for 2months but strted again this week. xercise makes me feel sooo much more positive about things! Stick in there all of you!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:04 am
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Daunted,
Gave up Jan 2006 and put on 1 stone in a year
I now don't want a cigarette and have managed to lose the weight
Moral of the story?
Do one thing at a time. Giving up the fags is SO important, so stick with it. Don't worry about the weight for the time being.
Once you know you won't smoke - get down to weight watchers!
Best of luck
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Been a pretty good day today thanks I have been too busy to eat at any other times than meal times. Im on a roll now i hope! Gotta get into my swim wear in a couple of weeks - thank god its whale shark season I should blend in nicely . gonna be a strange experience going through duty free and not gettin all excited stocking up on fags LOL gonna treat myself to a nice bottle of perfume instead
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

or two??? well done hon, keep it up, you dont smell horrible anymore do you! You smell sweet and sexy and have nice hair mmmmmmmmmm ......... S-j x
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
or two??? well done hon, keep it up, you dont smell horrible anymore do you! You smell sweet and sexy and have nice hair mmmmmmmmmm ......... S-j x

yeah i do! Im one sweet smelling babe
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:04 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i do! Im one sweet smelling babe
Well done Daunted. Keep it up - it's worth it.
I gave up 8 years ago and piled on 2 stone which is no joke when you're 5'2"
A year after I'd stopped smoking my weight stabilised then dropped off and I ended up slimmer than before. I'm also healthier and smell more fragrant
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey something really strange just happened
Had this sudden realisation that I dont smoke anymore! cant remember when i last yearned for one I had forgotten that i used to smoke! Just checked calender and it is now over 3 months since i last had a cigarette
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey something really strange just happened
Had this sudden realisation that I dont smoke anymore! cant remember when i last yearned for one I had forgotten that i used to smoke! Just checked calender and it is now over 3 months since i last had a cigarette
well done you

Ann

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.