Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Facts of Life - how were you told?

Wikiposts

Facts of Life - how were you told?

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Facts of Life - how were you told?

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
I remember my mum asking to have a little chat when I was 16. She sat me down on my bed and asked me what I knew about sex, as I was brought up to allways be truthfull I gave her Truthfull answer "I've done it twice, wasn't that great, not in hurry to do it again thankyou very much" first time she's been lost for words
Priceless! Wat was she thinking doing it at 16!!! Talk about shutting the stable door....
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:28 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Excellent Ann
Mandy
I aim to please... .
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:29 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Priceless! Wat was she thinking doing it at 16!!! Talk about shutting the stable door....
A family friend did say to mum once about me " with you as her mum and a dad like hers i'm suprised she's not a nymphomaniac" nice
I have a feeling my mum knew I wasn't a virgin she just wanted to hear me admit it.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
A family friend did say to mum once about me " with you as her mum and a dad like hers i'm suprised she's not a nymphomaniac" nice
I have a feeling my mum knew I wasn't a virgin she just wanted to hear me admit it.

There are some very surreal parents out there.. I'm now one of them... My kids are going to be one of the lot who cringe at the detail we feed them...
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:46 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Do you have a sister called Martha?
No, no Martha. There are actually 10 of us, but the 3rd and 4th are twins.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:48 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Dont know, think its on channel 5 or channel 4 anyway.

You could have ridden to work on his donger.
It's probably so big it needs both channels to hold it.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:50 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm typing this sat on the toilet in our bathroom in Manchester - mum told me to sit down, was just about to explain everything, when she mumbled something about coming back real soon - she never did return and I'm still sat here waiting

Tracey
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:52 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Facts of Life - how were you told?

My mum was open about our sex education...we had dogs/cats/rabbits that kept multiplying too..
ive been 'embarrassingly' open about talking about it with my kids, son is cool about it...daughter thinks im obsessed & a nympho
ive made a point of breeding dogs too to get the message across!
i think my having a baby when the kids were older has put them off having babies for a long time..they know its not easy!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 5:52 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

I found out about sex the hard way!

Dad was away for 6 months (Navy)...

Woke up at 2 in the morning to hear mum making very strange noises - went into her bedroom to find her riding some bearded twat in the reverse cowgirl position!!!

I've never been the same since!!!

Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:52 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

I told my son a couple of years ago, maybe more all the bits and pieces of it and he started to cry (He was about 5 I think)

Well... he locked himself in the bathroom and I had to say I made it all up. Now he's in Middle School and they teach it in detail I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

It was when i was 'getting to that age' (my mums words) and a couple of times when she was washing my hair she'd try to have a word..

I hated bath times..lol

just asked my 14 yr old if he knew the facts of life...

'probably more than you mum, thats what sex education is for at school'

then he scurried out of the room...

Last edited by lollyno1; Oct 25th 2006 at 6:10 am.