Factor 50 suncream

Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Factor 50 suncream

http://shop.cancercouncil.com.au/s-2...aspx?pagenum=3

this link might help

other wise type cancer council shop into google
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:57 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Alternative 100+...means staying indoors though
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the replies will give them all a try and see what is best, I quite enjoyed making the kids look like Casper with the white sun cream that doesn't disappear, at least you can see the bits you have missed!!

If not will have to get some shipped across!! Does Boots deliver to Oz?!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:41 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT
Banana Boat Powder Dri is my sunscreen of choice, it dies down to a talcy finish so doens't leave you feeling all gross and greasy. I'm very fair and haven't been burnt using it yet. If they don't have it in Oz then I'm not moving...

No really, every other sunscreen breaks me out!

Tx
you are in luck

http://www.getprice.com.au/buy-best-powder-dri.htm
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

My daughter is allergic to PABA so I hvae to shop carefully. I know priceline big pump suncream is PABA free and alot of other things free too.

And yes you can get Banana Boat Powder Dri here its about $12 and very good.

Just avoid those aerosol sprays - they are acrap total crap and dont work.

FUnily enough my fave sunscreen is from Matalan for about 2 quid! Cant get that here though
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:57 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by moneypen20
If you want a 'higher' factor you have to go with a heavy zinc and look like a glowing white claggy thing. However you wouldn't get burnt
You could get the Invisible Zinc sunscreen. Best of both worlds

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

I read somewhere that the Aussie factor 30 is the equivalent to the Uk factor 50. They say they test the Aussie stuff after swimming, towel drying etc and the Uk/European ones are tested straight after application.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You could get the Invisible Zinc sunscreen. Best of both worlds

I use the cancer council ones they are tested to ensure they do what they say and none have nano technology in them

they say 30 plus and they act like a 50 or so. I have very fair skin that burns easily so I have to be very careful
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burkins
Thanks for the replies will give them all a try and see what is best, I quite enjoyed making the kids look like Casper with the white sun cream that doesn't disappear, at least you can see the bits you have missed!!

If not will have to get some shipped across!! Does Boots deliver to Oz?!
Unfortunately not! The only sunscreen that my skin agrees with is E45 from Boots, in spite of trying several here. So I stock up whenever I go home and bring it back with me!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:37 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

All the time I was in Singapore I bought my sunscreen in the UK every summer.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Remember to get 10 minutes of full sun with no block every day or you will get vitamin D deficiency - an increasing problem here as people avoid sunburn too much!
which is a problem i had when we first moved here as i would avoid the sun or cover up... now i get some in the evening when i walk the dog
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:55 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Avon do a 50 sunscreen

but not in Aus

Soltan also do a 50 sunscreen lotion.....available at Boots

sorry
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:52 am
Banned

sprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant future

http://www.bananaboat.com.au/whatsNew_subpage.asp
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

We use Banana Boat kids "powder dry". We also use a 'lipsyl' thing for lips, 30+ protection.

We have our skin checked, free, every year, and little ones skin checked every two years.

Our Australian friends took our kids on a day out and as well as topping up sunscreen also used the zinc to make pretty patterns on the kids faces on the most likely places to get burnt, i.e., nose, cheekbones, chin bone, ears.

We let kids have 5-10 mins per day in the garden without any protection because of the Vitamin deficiency stuff we've read.

M xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

I never thought of the skin deficiency thing. Will take note. How come you get free skin checks? Was going to look into it for us but pressumed you'd have to pay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.