Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Facebook - Friend Request

Wikiposts

Facebook - Friend Request

Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Facebook - Friend Request

I got a facebook friend request from a Liana Seen (model agency / talent scout) based on the Gold Coast today. Have any of you that are on facebook received a friend request from them? I get friend requests from all sorts of strange people that I just ignore, but I'm a bit curious about this one.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 6:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook - Friend Request

Never heard of them/her. Did a quick google and the name only seems to come up in respect of FB or MySpace. Block it.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Never heard of them/her. Did a quick google and the name only seems to come up in respect of FB or MySpace. Block it.
Yeah, I googled them to and Seen Pty Ltd (which is the Agency) has a website. They seem to be all young girls on their books, but I'm wondering what sort of scam they're running and why they've targeted an oldie like me with their request. I don't have any mutual friends with this Liana and I'm in the UAE, I'm wondering whether it's random or something to do with an agency my kids were involved with before we left Queensland. Curiosity is getting the better of me.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
Yeah, I googled them to and Seen Pty Ltd (which is the Agency) has a website. They seem to be all young girls on their books, but I'm wondering what sort of scam they're running and why they've targeted an oldie like me with their request. I don't have any mutual friends with this Liana and I'm in the UAE, I'm wondering whether it's random or something to do with an agency my kids were involved with before we left Queensland. Curiosity is getting the better of me.
You know what curiosity did . . .
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she meant to send it to someone with the same name as you but sent it to you by accident?
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Maybe she meant to send it to someone with the same name as you but sent it to you by accident?
Maybe.........I guess I'll just never know.........
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spartacus
You know what curiosity did . . .
Hey, if it kills off a couple of my cats it won't make too much different, I've got 7 of the things roaming my villa right now. It's driving me crazy!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I got a facebook friend request from a Liana Seen (model agency / talent scout) based on the Gold Coast today. Have any of you that are on facebook received a friend request from them? I get friend requests from all sorts of strange people that I just ignore, but I'm a bit curious about this one.
Think I'd die laughing if I got invites from a modelling agency I'd send them an invite to an opticians in return
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you send them a message and ask how/if they know you and why they've added you? It'd satisfy your curiousity if nothing else and if you've set your page to private they still won't be able to see any of your details even though you've messaged them
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 12:04 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Think I'd die laughing if I got invites from a modelling agency I'd send them an invite to an opticians in return