Face Ozzie Wildlife

Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Face Ozzie Wildlife

Which is your favorite animal from Australia's native creatures.

I think mine has just got to be a Wombat
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:18 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Face Ozzie Wildlife

Originally Posted by Wendy66

I like crocs! (not the shoe! haha)... spent the entire time in NT trying to see a saltie in its natural environment... didnt because it was winter and I didnt get out of the car !

Did see quite a few freshwater crocs and saw loads of salties when we visited the zoo north of Cairns (well, actually, it was open to the public but it was a farm I believe)..

Em x
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:19 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

The Kookaburra......love that racket they make!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Has to be the Roos
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:24 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
The Kookaburra......love that racket they make!
Me too
Old Feb 5th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Me too
Definitely not the huntsman (found my first one in the house yesterday). I think it would have to be the Echidna. Where else in the world, eh? A cloaca? Good grief!!
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Wombat all the way! How cute are they!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Ants......fascinated by the ants
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

crocs, followed by the spiders, simply stunningly beautiful
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy66

My fave too, I didnt realise how big they get though, was driving at dusk in Vic and saw what we thought was a wild pig, but it was a HUGE wombat. Then I got all sad as the guy at the servo told us he would have been roadkill by the morning as they wander onto the road.

Weve got echindnas, kookaburras, giant lizards, and a small wallaby that sits outside the glass wall of the bathroom early morning, always laugh as you wander into the shower and a wallaby is looking at you