Wikiposts

It even shocked me

Old May 11th 2006, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It even shocked me

Originally Posted by seang
let the forum decide. Post a few pics and we can debate (some of us are master debaters)

Erm, it was bad enough that the surveyor saw our collection of "exotic" magazines. So I think I'll just move along.....
Old May 11th 2006, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC

Erm, it was bad enough that the surveyor saw our collection of "exotic" magazines. So I think I'll just move along.....
Is that when you tied him to your bed, and forced him to look?
Old May 11th 2006, 10:30 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

they never ??

did they really ??

no wonder you want to move along

really wendy did have you down as one of them

lmao

jan xx
Old May 12th 2006, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Is that when you tied him to your bed, and forced him to look?

I never thought of that

Originally Posted by robos
they never ??

did they really ??

no wonder you want to move along

really wendy did have you down as one of them

lmao

jan xx
:scared: Oeerr, it does sound bad doesn't it. I was rushing cos I had to go shopping, so didn't read it

Oh well, I don't care
Old May 12th 2006, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by seang
let the forum decide. Post a few pics and we can debate (some of us are master debaters)
I thought about this when I went shopping. I didn't want all you guys to think I was a prude so here you go

Old May 12th 2006, 12:52 am
Account Closed

I thought about this when I went shopping. I didn't want all you guys to think I was a prude so here you go

thats sweet .......isn't it?
Old May 12th 2006, 12:56 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
And the sun never stops shining

Well, except at night...when it's dark.
It's still shining...It's just that you can't see it....Honest...look it up!
Old May 12th 2006, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
It's still shining...It's just that you can't see it....Honest...look it up!

I saw that thread about how the moon can be out here - and be seen in England at the same time ....was confused then....just don't start me now!
Old May 12th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so.

I've also heard that you will never have to work again and that you can sit on a beach all day every day.
That's right, my address is 25455 Tanami Road Northern Territory (19º 56’ 19.9” S 129º 40’ 18.8E) and we have lots of beach. Its a slight stroll to the water though, about 300 miles
Old May 12th 2006, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ialibu
That's right, my address is 25455 Tanami Road Northern Territory (19º 56’ 19.9” S 129º 40’ 18.8E) and we have lots of beach. Its a slight stroll to the water though, about 300 miles

Not too far then
Old May 12th 2006, 8:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!!
u cant have a Pish© without me

i walked out of the house today and tripped over a pot of gold
that never happend to me in the uk, so thats it final!
Oz is better than the UK
Old May 12th 2006, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soapy
hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!!
u cant have a Pish© without me
I knew there was something missing

i walked out of the house today and tripped over a pot of gold
that never happend to me in the uk, so thats it final!
Oz is better than the UK
Old May 12th 2006, 8:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I knew there was something missing

yip my drivvel
but im off oot in 2 mins. going to get smashed
Old May 12th 2006, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soapy
yip my drivvel
but im off oot in 2 mins. going to get smashed

I got smashed last night. I regret it this morning though.

The room is still spinning